Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New but not

Repulze

Reaction score
Missed my 05 bsp that got smashed so i got another 07 bsp. Wondering if anyone knows who had it before me, two owners first was Greencastle, PA and second Haggerstown, MD. 07 bsp with a little over 61k miles, had urd cai on it before but either dealer or previous owner removed, rear trac. bar, blacked out stock rims, anytime fog mod. are the things I've noticed so far. Its good to be back now i need to get my posts up and get some parts, that stock shift throw is killing my arm lol

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome back, post up pictures when you get a chance!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats (again) and welcome to the Underground! :top:

Ziggy297

Reaction score
Welcome to the best place to learn how to spend your money!

autobodyX

Reaction score
Welcome, Not to many of us on here can say they have owned two x's

Gadget

Reaction score
Getting any MAF sensor codes?

G

Repulze

Reaction score
30th post. yay

Getting any MAF sensor codes?

G
no, but it appears it had a wideband at one point, its lowered a bit more than stock and has some camber on front wheels haven't gotten around to measuring

Last edited:

justin13703

Reaction score
It was mine. It was having random maf issues for a while before I got rid of it. It was driving fine for a little while before I got rid of it and when I took it to Frederick to trade it. Hopefully that little bug worked it's way out.

Other than that it was a great truck and I will miss it a lot. It had the URD mk1 supercharger system on it with the big c38 blower and it ran like a champ. It also has a transmission out of a 2009 with around 25k miles on it so the transmission has even lower mileage than the truck. The transmission was replaced because of a synchro going out for 5th gear. It wasn't replaced because it was beat on or something. I can tell you that during the time I had it, from about 30k miles, it was never abused. About the only thing it could use are some new headlights since they were starting to fog up a little. It also has a CC stage 3 clutch , a URD lightweight flywheel, and the walbro 255 fuel pump, all still installed. The fuel filter is attached to the frame rail on the drivers side.

Also, I left the alarm/remote start in it when I got rid of it. That truck has almost a 1000 dollar security system/remote start in it. You can start it, lock and unlock it with your phone. If you want to know how to use it let me know. In fact I need to get you the serial number for the smart start module in it so you can get the information transferred to your name. My phone has gone off a couple times during the last week or two telling me you set off the alarm. Lol

It did have a wideband. The sensor is still in the exhaust since I didn't have a wrench to remove it, I have the gauge, wiring harnesses and the panel it was in already cut out for it. If you would like it let me know. It was an aem digital. It also does have the XII performance drop on it.

Here's a picture of the wideband and where it was located and a picture of the mk1 when it was installed:
null_zpsc3e15b26.jpg

30183086.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom