Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Exhaust Question

SpcWashington

Reaction score
So I finally got another job and got a couple pay checks after getting laid off right after I bought the truck. Now the next mod I want is a new exhaust for sure. Still kinda broke but I saw that URD is selling a Jardine system for $202! Thats a pretty good deal, only thing is im not sure if it will fit. It says EXTENDED CAB with short bed. Anyone know if this is the correct size or have any review comments?
http://www.urdusa.com/product_info.php?cPath=93_95&products_id=1260518574

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
I just installed the URD exhaust today and where do I start ............ Just Amazing !!

SpcWashington

Reaction score
Gadget confirmed fitment on the x. Altough I cant use my debit card to order?? So I guess I have to wait 3-5 buisness days for paypal to order.

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
jardine is a very nice exhaust system have personally heard it and it was tits. also very fun to shoot EMPTY SPRAY CANS OUT THE TIP LOL, Jax MEET FTW!!!!! :rockon: ask jaxchris about it lol. kiddy pools make awesome shields.

ps. alot of drinking and bordum and empty spray cans = fun times.

Murderface

Reaction score
Gadget confirmed fitment on the x. Altough I cant use my debit card to order?? So I guess I have to wait 3-5 buisness days for paypal to order.

Do u have ur debit linked thru paypal? If not that's a real quick fix. I had to use my paypal for a purchase and forgot I was past my purchase limit with no bank account info. Only took 1 day for them to deposit into my account so I could get me spending limit lifted.

Good luck and I've heard that exhaust sounds good!

SpcWashington

Reaction score
Exhaust is ordered and should be here in the next couple days. Will post pics and review after installation. Cant wait!!!!!!! :rock:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
for the short time i had the jardine on my truck i loved it. easy to install good quality hardware and a beautiful tip....

on a side not though. after you install it i would take it to an exhaust shop and have them weld the pipes together where the clamps are because i noticed it was leaking a little bit of exhaust through there at the clamp before the muffler. plus itll look better having welded rather than having the clamps!!

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
just bought that exhaust from se_runner. installed it today. sounds very nice. a little quiter than my flowmaster but i really like the way it sounds and the tip is very sick. only took about 15 min to install. (my best friend has a hoist). :smile:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
yeah the jardine is 2.5"

perfect for a n/a application and for the price you can get the jardine for pre f/i and you wont have wasted bookoo bucks if you decide to go 3" post f/i.

absolut

Reaction score
I thought the jardine exhaust has a problem, with it burning up somthing? was this fixed? Don't mean to tread jack but I m looking for a exhaust set up too.. anybody with sounds clips of the jardine and the dougthrollylongtubes.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
i never heard of anything like that happening with the jardine but it could be.... hmmm anyone else?

SpcWashington

Reaction score
Yeah its 2.5" But like se_xrunner said, im still n/a and plan to be for a long time. Also, you cant beat $200 for a good cat-back. Now I gotta save for a urd maf cal.

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
Yeah its 2.5" But like se_xrunner said, im still n/a and plan to be for a long time. Also, you cant beat $200 for a good cat-back. Now I gotta save for a urd maf cal.

i have to say the maf cal was the biggest performance gain i have seen with any mod on my truck.
urd intake and jardine exhaust with the maf cal is a huge gain over stock.

Tunedx

Reaction score
i have to say the maf cal was the biggest performance gain i have seen with any mod on my truck.
urd intake and jardine exhaust with the maf cal is a huge gain over stock.

Bolt up a set of dtlt and that will complinment your setup nicely

Top Bottom