Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New from NJ

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
FireB has a really clean truck. I think you'd be very happy with it, AND it's local. That being said these trucks can be run in the winter. I've run mine since it was new in 07. The most important thing is to buy a really good set of snow tires and put a few hundred pounds in the bed for weight over the axle. I've driven 2wd rwd trucks my entire driving career and have never been stuck **knock on wood** and this truck is by far the best I've ever driven in the snow. http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=55242 If it were me in your exact shoes, I'd keep the 4x4 and shoot for FireB's XR.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Hi Andrew... welcome to the Underground!
Good luck getting a good X-Runner! :top:

Aw10tacoma

Reaction score
FireB has a really clean truck. I think you'd be very happy with it, AND it's local. That being said these trucks can be run in the winter. I've run mine since it was new in 07. The most important thing is to buy a really good set of snow tires and put a few hundred pounds in the bed for weight over the axle. I've driven 2wd rwd trucks my entire driving career and have never been stuck **knock on wood** and this truck is by far the best I've ever driven in the snow. http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=55242 If it were me in your exact shoes, I'd keep the 4x4 and shoot for FireB's XR.

alright ill look at it... my first truck was a 95 toyota pick up 2wd 4cyl manual and i had to put a big ass concrete lethal in it that i would borrow from my then boss every winter so i could get around along with a bed cap.

Aw10tacoma

Reaction score
Keep the 4x4 and find a nice used x-runner!

yeah thats what ill probably do. I've put too much into this truck to get rid of it and i definitely wouldnt be getting my moneys worth in a trade in for another vehicle

Aw10tacoma

Reaction score
i don't have the cash to drop on a private sale at the moment unless maybe i do a loan from a bank.
if his trucks too much i think ill just buy one i found on cars.com near trenton its an 05 with 65k on it in radiant red. and looks pretty much bone stock

madtrucker

Reaction score
Man that thing looks in pretty good shape. Definitely worth a test drive.

FireB

Reaction score
I did part out the truck so the price is a little lower than you might think.
I can't do 10K but can come down couple thousands from the price as it is pretty much in a stock shape.
Since it's local and a forum member, I can do $15,000 EVEN no Best Offer.
That would include HID's, Stock Rims (No Aftermarket Rims), Clarion Navi Head Unit, Subs, URD Track Bar, Trutrac LSD (Must for the winter), Hard Cover Lid for the trunk (Not sold anymore), other small parts.
Please don't ask for discounts as I would probably start posting the truck up for higher price on auto trader when I have time.
Fluid change and maintenance has been done on schedule.

PM me for more info, It's a great truck. :top:

And thanks NHXRUNNER for the recommendation!

markgt531

Reaction score
welcome ! what he ^ said lol ....<<<<nj Here, union county

FireB

Reaction score
20 Min away from me.
Fair Lawn.
People must like Passaic River.
LOL

Top Bottom