Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new girl on the block

flygirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone...my name is alicia and im from Atlanta Ga..Im a flight attendant and I ride motorcycles...Im about to own my first truck and have decided on the xrunner..currently looking now to buy one...thought Id join the forum and see what kind of info I can get to help me with my search and purchase....thanks :)

redarkx

Reaction score
Welcome aboard friend! Great place to find all the info you'll ever need!

flygirl

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome...and any tips ya wanna throw in that I should look for when making a purchase..feel free...LOL other than the obvious..low miles etc...im hoping to find a red one

Rapidformz

Reaction score
welcome me lady dont go with the 2012 xrunner there ugly 2011 and under go with black if you can find it but dam there one hell of a truck

black betty 07

Reaction score
Send me a message if you want and maybe we can meet up?I'll let you test mine if you'd like.I live just south of Atl. and work at the airport.Just let me know.And welcome

Toyota Mcdonough just sold a red one with chrome wheels on it about a month ago.I think it was an 08

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Welcome to tha Underground.

Are u lookin to buy new or used. If used finding one with mods helps. GL on ur find.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
thanks for the welcome...and any tips ya wanna throw in that I should look for when making a purchase..feel free...LOL other than the obvious..low miles etc...im hoping to find a red one

Welcome to the site. Any info or advice you need we'll be happy to help you out.

Low miles and clean definitely a plus. Look for any possible modifications that have been, or perhaps even poorly undone before the vehicle was sold. Try to get service records. Check if any of the TSBs have been done to the truck. There have been some clutch and trans problems on these trucks, I don't know if the TSB related to these problems is an actual "fix", but it would be best if the work has been performed.

dramad1

Reaction score
Welcome to xru. So your looking for a red x. I personally like the Barcelona red over the radiant red. 05-08 compatable with all urd products 09 and up you are limited in aftermarket performance upgrades. When buying I would def purchase the extended warranty if you plan on doing repair and service at stealership. Car fax if preowned, low miles is a plus, shop around for best price. Gl and welcome.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! :top:

Good luck on your search. If you have any questions, just ask and many members here would be happy to help!

flygirl

Reaction score
Send me a message if you want and maybe we can meet up?I'll let you test mine if you'd like.I live just south of Atl. and work at the airport.Just let me know.And welcome

Toyota Mcdonough just sold a red one with chrome wheels on it about a month ago.I think it was an 08

thank you so much ..I appreciate that...ill shoot you a pm:top:

Welcome to tha Underground.

Are u lookin to buy new or used. If used finding one with mods helps. GL on ur find.

I was hoping to find a good deal on a nice used one...

Welcome to the site. Any info or advice you need we'll be happy to help you out.

Low miles and clean definitely a plus. Look for any possible modifications that have been, or perhaps even poorly undone before the vehicle was sold. Try to get service records. Check if any of the TSBs have been done to the truck. There have been some clutch and trans problems on these trucks, I don't know if the TSB related to these problems is an actual "fix", but it would be best if the work has been performed.

thank you ..you have no idea how much I appreciate the input here and what to look for ..

Last edited:

xrgilly

Reaction score
welcome from north of the border:) its a good thing your a girl cause red trucks fender flairs and a couple other parts go pink lol great choice in truck you will love it

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU, this site needs a girl with a Red X-Runner I think most if not all of the girls on here, have SWB (Speedway Blue) colored trucks.

SSSXR

Reaction score
Im a flight attendant and I ride motorcycles...

imo nothing looks better than a xrunner with a sport bike in the bed.

(make sure your tailgate is reinforced though, or get the TSB..hah)

Reaction score
Welcome to the XRU underground Alicia.... I think that girls that drive XRs look very sexy in them we have a very few girls, but not enough we are looking for more welcome aboard from the Magic city Miami.:wink:

Vince77

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU! Good luck with you X-R search. For a red one, I'd have to go with a BR also. RR looks good, but the paint fading would piss me off.

indyxr

Reaction score
welcome to the site! you will have all the help you will ever need for your x on here!!

Top Bottom