Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New guy from Hawaii

12XTaco

Reaction score
Hi all,

Name is Jordan from Honolulu, HI. Just got a new black 2012 X on 6/3/2012 and have been around this forum for a few days, loving all the useful info provided here. I'm also a member on toyotanation and used that forum more for my blue ribbon 2009 Camry SE.

Mods in mind:
- Ceramic tint all around
- Complete interior LED swap and license plate and reverse lights
- Different bulbs for headlight and fog light (not looking into HID, yet)
- Undercover bed cover
- SS sway bar
- URD Short throw shifter
- URD cold air intake with MAF cal
- URD 3" catback (possibly with Y-pipe)

My Camry has:
- LED swap
- Luminics headlights and fog lights
- "Evo" plasti-dip with "T" emblem blackout and removed other emblems
- Trunk light mod (Blue)
- K&N Drop-in filter with bypass mod

My goal is to get the X faster than the Camry (V6)....not sure if that's gonna work without a supercharger...but at least the X will look better :blurock:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome to the best forum on the net.....now why wouldn't ur x be faster than your camry????:hmmmm2:

12XTaco

Reaction score
Thanks!

I got a best 0-60 of 5.9 sec and 14.4 1/4 mile out of my camry. The X feels like it can get the jump because of that crazy tall first gear but the camry would pull away easily...not sure if the X can get enough power to beat it without a supercharger but I can already feel that the X would handle corners much better.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Throw some XII drop kit on there and qa1s that thing will handle for sure!

Ms.hottacoX

Reaction score
Aloha Jordan and welcome to XRU! Great mod ideas. The guys here are great and very helpful!

dramad1

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Plenty of threads here full of usefull and unique endless possibilities, let the modding begin.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Looks like you've got some work ahead of you with that mod list. Get the CC out and start modding already LOL. :biggrin:

12XTaco

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes! It's nice to see 808 people on the forum, I didn't run across too many on toyotanation.com :thumbdown:

Top Bottom