Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Guy

baghramdunks

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've always had a fondness for the X since I saw RR pass me up on the highway back in the BAY circa 2006. Since then I've moved to Guam and have seen a total of 3 Xrunners during the morning commute. Two weeks ago i decided to finally pull the trigger and traded in my 06 Scion Tc and drove home with my new 2013 BSP Xrunner. I'm happy to say I wake up every morning admiring my truck and bask in the uniqueness of having one of the few Xs in my island.

Gadget

Reaction score
Awesome!!

Welcome to the Underground!!

G

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Cool beans...Welcome to the Underground. Be sure u check out the vendor threads for all your Xr's needs.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Parabens and welcome to the Underground! :top:

madtrucker

Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride. Welcome to the Underground!

gunner76137

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've always had a fondness for the X since I saw RR pass me up on the highway back in the BAY circa 2006. Since then I've moved to Guam and have seen a total of 3 Xrunners during the morning commute. Two weeks ago i decided to finally pull the trigger and traded in my 06 Scion Tc and drove home with my new 2013 BSP Xrunner. I'm happy to say I wake up every morning admiring my truck and bask in the uniqueness of having one of the few Xs in my island.

Welcome to the Underground,
I was in Michigan on vacation last week and had 2 different people flag me down so they could ask me what my truck was. They hade never seen 1 before.
One of them was in a newer Toyota Tundra and worked for Toyota and had never seen an Xrunner before.

dramad1

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Let the modding begin.

Top Bottom