Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New here looking at buying a xr

Hts427

Reaction score
My name is Hayden I've been on numerous forums for vehicles in the past and happy to have joined this one. I recently sold my rx8 and looking to trade my frontier on an xr because it's the best of both.

Really my main question is if I'm getting a good deal and would like to see what others got for the price. I won't post the link in case someone tries to steal it. 07 black with 54k miles seems to be bone stock which I like. Paint seems flawless as well as interior and has no dings or dents.
The asking price is 15,900 from a dealership about two hours from my house so just seeing what y'all say before I make the trip.
Any reply is a good one looking forward to becoming a good member of this forum.

Hts427

Reaction score
Yeah I've been doing a lot of price comparisons vs is it worth the drive to pick it up and according to the link you posted (the truck was on there) it said great deal 2000 below average.
I'm pretty confident that it's a fair deal and going through a dealership I expect to get screwed a little bit but don't want to pull the trigger if it seems like a rip off.
I'm located in Alabama :/

giox

Reaction score
I got one 08 81,000 mile urd mk3 supercharged stage 2 18.5k$

12X-Runner

Reaction score
Seems like a decent deal depending on condition. My 2012 with 61k on it was 25k but it is a CPO truck.

III

Reaction score
a 2 hour drive aint that bad, you should go down and check it out because it seems like youre already leaning towards doing that anyways... idk if this helps in comparison any, but i got my 11 in 13 with 17k mi bone stock for 22k$ private party though

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Just tell them you will buy it for 15,000. Sounds like a decent deal. I bought my 2008 stock for 17,000. At the time they were selling in the 20,000 range in my area

Hts427

Reaction score
Just to keep everyone posted I took the drive down and checked it out on Saturday. Truck is in immaculate shape. I read the checklist on a thread here for what to look for a found absolutely nothing not even a paint chip on the front end. Test drove it and everything checked out great ran the credit check and the bank had already closed so I will be going back up there tomorrow and hopefully it will be mine.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
congrats man! Post some pics when you get it.

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
Try to do some high rpm shifts if you can to see if it grinds. I flew to Virginia to get my baby and drove her down to Miami. !5 hours. Got her for $19k with only 25k miles. Definitely post some pics.

Hts427

Reaction score
Another update: traded my truck which was in rough shape and they gave me $2500 which I was pleased with. Put 3 grand down only got the price down to 15,500 but got a 3.2 interest rate and drove it home only financing 10,000 and my payments are 235 per month. Couldn't be happier. I'll post some pics as soon as I get a thorough cleaning in on it. Thank you guys for the help. Glad to be a part of the family!

Hts427

Reaction score
Update: went down traded my truck in for $2500 which was even more than i asked or expected. Put 3k down got the truck for 15,500 with a 3.2 interest rate and drove her home. I'm already in love with this thing.
So fun to drive just as fun or possibly more fun than my rx8 was.
I'll post some pics after I get a good cleaning session in.

Glad to be apart of the family thanks for the help and encouragement!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats and get those pics of your black beauty up! :top:

Top Bottom