Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Member - Gainesville, FL

nine9six

Reaction score
I have some burn-out vids of the Camaro that I think survived when my Mac died. I'll have to dig them up.

I wasn't a fan of the body, but that bitch got down!

Bought it for $700 out of some guys yard and we restored it. I created a photo book of the progress. After I move again I'll dig them up :)

When I was younger I wanted a 1998-2002 Trans AM WS6 so bad.

Tunedx

Reaction score
I also always wanted ws6. I look at them now and can't stand them. Glad I bought x. When I go boosted it will really be a sleeper

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
dolphins were damn good last year...best they have been in a while so i hope they are good....i would like to go to a pro game live but ive actually heard they arent too fun to be at...like the fans dont get into it that much....and smack attack if you are every up in gainesville during college football season come to a game...you will learn to like college 100 x's better...the crowd goes crazy every play...the games are much more intense since unlike most of the pros college players make mistakes and theres always big plays and huge hits. lol anyways nine let me know if you wanna see the truck some day...i work 4 10's tues-friday and get off at 330 at the latest so im back in gainesville by 4 the days i work and always have 3 day weekends lol

Mr Smack Attack

Reaction score
I have some burn-out vids of the Camaro that I think survived when my Mac died. I'll have to dig them up.

I wasn't a fan of the body, but that bitch got down!

Bought it for $700 out of some guys yard and we restored it. I created a photo book of the progress. After I move again I'll dig them up :)

When I was younger I wanted a 1998-2002 Trans AM WS6 so bad.

ahhaah im sure it got down .... oh man WS6 are a beauty of its own.. i love the trans am just hate they all come with T-tops .. they allways leak.. i think if i ever go back i go for Goat... ls2... love those.. .. at then End i love All F-bodys..

I also always wanted ws6. I look at them now and can't stand them. Glad I bought x. When I go boosted it will really be a sleeper

yeah its two different worlds... n do too enjoy the X a lot most ppl dont even know toyota makes them hahaaha

dolphins were damn good last year...best they have been in a while so i hope they are good....i would like to go to a pro game live but ive actually heard they arent too fun to be at...like the fans dont get into it that much....and smack attack if you are every up in gainesville during college football season come to a game...you will learn to like college 100 x's better...the crowd goes crazy every play...the games are much more intense since unlike most of the pros college players make mistakes and theres always big plays and huge hits. lol anyways nine let me know if you wanna see the truck some day...i work 4 10's tues-friday and get off at 330 at the latest so im back in gainesville by 4 the days i work and always have 3 day weekends lol

yeah we did damn good i got to watch them live it was the shit.. im actually planning on going to gainville got friend is in navy up there , he allways tells me to go specially for the white girls lmao!!... but sounds good wouldnt mind chilling with yall n learning some college football.. :rockon:

nine9six

Reaction score
Who's your buddy in the Navy? I've got a number of Navy buddies up here. When you come up, we'll have to all meet up. Maybe even head over to Jax again. Why not, right??

The Dolphins did good last year. AFC East Champs! Only, Brady was out for the Pats, and the Jets had Farve, so that helped a little. The Wildcat formation also contributed, but don't expect to see too much of it in the future, I don't think. We've got a tough road ahead of us this season. Go 'Phins!

Before I looked at the XR, I went and looked at an '06 GTO. Black on red, M6. God I wanted that car, but it just didn't make sense for me at this point in my life. Besides, this way I can pay off the XR and my next car will be (hopefully) something equally as sweet. All the GTO's that I find around here for sale are '04s. :thumpdown:

I am extremely satisfied with my decision to get the XR. I wanted a truck so bad. Though, I'll admit I wanted a F150 FX2. For the price, and the fact that our trucks have a MANUAL transmission...I was sold. I HATE automatics. Yes, they shift faster, so they have an 'edge' in a race, but what fun is it? Zero. (IMO) The XR looks amazing. I always find myself looking back on it as I walk away. If I had black rims like X_RUNNIN, and the BHLM...mmmm.

Speaking of which, X_RUNNIN, how much beer would you require to help a brother out with the BHLM? :beer: I get nervous when it comes to working on my 'new-to-me' baby. I can turn all the wrenches, but I'd like someone to be present that's already done it before.

Also, how much was it to PC your rims? I dingged one of mine up the other day (drivers side, front) but I might take the spare and swap it out.

Also, while I'm asking questions....where did you get your windows tinted at? How much did it cost? Would you go back to them if you had to do it again?

lmao @ "go specially for the white girls"

:top:

Last edited:

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
haha how every much beer you wanna drink is how much it will cost to do the lights...12...18? i like doin that kinda stuff so gettin free beer to help is good for me. the rims were 75$ a piece but ended up being a little more for some reason i forgot the final price....i also had a buddy who owned a shop so he un-mounted my tires and took off the wheel weights and TPS sensors in the wheels (which i think the 05's do not have) also im sure the price of powdercoating.....just like everything else has gone up, so i cant give you an exact price per wheel but somewhere between 75$-120$ is what i would say per wheel. i dont really wanna say the name of the place at where i got the tint done on the internet just because the guys there are super cool....hook you up with whatever you want and dont wanna put their job on the line in any way since they have told me they have been tried before about doing tint that is too dark but ill tell you in person and if you go there and say they did mine they will remember my truck and will probably hook u up just as good as me.....180 for everything i got done....definitely will go back to them for every other car i own

nine9six

Reaction score
X_RUNNIN,

My GF saw your truck the other day and called me thinking it was me at first...then she noticed the differences.

How much of a mess is created doing the lights? The place I'm at now isn't "my own", so I don't want to jack up the oven with crap if it's going to make a mess. I want to do my lights so ****ing bad... After I get paid on the first I'm going to buy the stuff to do it. Can you PM me what I'll need to pick up?

Is there anytime after the first that we can meet up and try to get this done? I can pick up beer and shit to grill if you're down..?

sirspiroc & Yginesta,

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
I am down just let me know ahead of time. The weekends are best for me.

Top Bottom