Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New member in the HI.

ThaOski

Reaction score
Welcome! Nice choice on the 2013 X. Where you planning to get your alarm done?

Unsure yet, last time I had a Clifford installed on my 2004 Explorer it was done at elite, I don't even know if they are still around though.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
welcome, post some pics up when you get that bed cover on

jcdrx13

Reaction score
nice X, I just got a 13 too and was debating on getting the blue, but the BR was callin my name!

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
I love those new front clips on the 2013. Your truck looks great.

ThaOski

Reaction score
Thanks Gxrun, jdxrunner, IronMan, 05xrunnerx.

What island u on?
Oahu, Millest Tha 89

welcome, post some pics up when you get that bed cover on
Will do and thanks.

Wanna trade?;)....welcome
Not trade but i'd love to all mods your truck has, sorry bout your bro BTW (R.I.P. Murderface) and thanks for the welcome, alojahz.

nice X, I just got a 13 too and was debating on getting the blue, but the BR was callin my name!
I went in wanting the black cuz the guy said they had one black and 2 blues but one blue was sold. He comes out later when I get there and says the black one has been sold. I was pissed and was going to just go with a 4 door taco but the more I stared at that blue the more I wanted it. To make it short I looked for another salesman, told him I wanted that one and it was done in 45 min. she was mine. I have to say though, why would they call it a subwoofer, haha I've heard seperates with more bass.

FireB

Reaction score
looking sharp.
It definitely makes a huge difference with the previous years!

ThaOski

Reaction score
keep watching in the oahu section...were gonna be having a get together soon

That's what i'm talking about, i'll be keeping an eye out for that.

looking sharp.
It definitely makes a huge difference with the previous years!

Thanks, they are all beautiful with no X ceptions, but I do like the front of her and it was the last one at the dealership.

I was waiting for a 14' but with all my googleness and research it doesn't look like they will have a 14':dontknow: so why wait. :blurock:

Morris Hutchinson

Reaction score
Good day all. Im trying to get a Crank shaft for my 07 Tacoma Xrunner..... any idea where i can get one ?? on line or otherwise,..??

Top Bottom