Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Member with a 2011 X

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
What up underground. Im new to this site, and I am a soon to be an owner of a 2011 x-runner. and i wanna drop my baby, when it arrives. what would be the best drop for it? thanks:biggrin:

xrgilly

Reaction score
deppends on how low

go with the sitting sick drop pro or street
i have the street im happy with it 2" in the back 1.3/4 in the front
the rear is done with blocks front new coils
or u can get the kit with the composite leafs
i would get that one im getting the leafs at some point

HookedX

Reaction score
nice dude i wish mine was a 2011 model lol. sittin sic makes drop kits specifically for Xrunners so that would be where to look first id say. but i dont know about compatibility with the brand new model

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
yea. it should be here in about two weeks. prretty excited. i jus want the drop low enough to cut the gap between the fender and the tire. my cousin had the same drop as well, nd it looks clean. do you guys know what website i can get it off of?

xrgilly

Reaction score
yea. it should be here in about two weeks. prretty excited. i jus want the drop low enough to cut the gap between the fender and the tire. my cousin had the same drop as well, nd it looks clean. do you guys know what website i can get it off of?
this one there is a list of vendors
<<<<<<<<< urd, twisted creations , sitting sick, nst ext....... just click on the sitting sick part it will take u to there site

http://www.sittinsic.com/

click above

Last edited:

X-roller

Reaction score
wow already with a 2011. No time wasted on getting one of those puppies on this site. :top: congrats and welcome.

R1 Chris

Reaction score
i have DJM 3/4 drop and love it. btw welcome to the underground.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new purchase. Get ready for an addiction like no other.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! I see u getting a BRM I still haven't seen that color in person!

Baggins44

Reaction score
Welcome to the family, post pics when you get her:top:

Top Bottom