Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Noob here

05 TwinSnail-XR

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Will. Im new here to XRU. Im live in Pembroke Pines FL. I just got a 05 Blue Twin Turbo XR from my good friend, I belive you guys know him as Megablitz. The truck runs 7 psi with a Greddy E-Manage. My plans for the truck is, First off Brakes. Not sure, this is the first sports truck ive ownd but coming from import cars i feel like it realy has a hard time stopping. And the boost dosent help lol. Then some wheels, thinking something like 20x9 in front and 20x10 in the rear black with a chunky lip.

Tunedx

Reaction score
Welcome. Stock brakes suck ballz. Bolt a TRD or Rotora big brake kit and don't look back.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome! Glad you made it, and glad that the truck is in the community again!

Once you get your post count high enough, post up some pictures.

Check out www.tundraracing.com They have Rotora BBK front and rear for your truck. Usually have deals going on the brakes.

sohc4now

Reaction score
Twin turbo ftw. Don't forget about the SSBC big brake kit from Tundra Racing.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
If you ever get the chance, you should get it dyno'd. That way you we know what kind of torque that monster makes as well. :top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, Will. :top:

Welcome back to the Underground, X! :rockon:

Trueant

Reaction score
Welcome!

Post pics of that Twin Turbo setup. I have been kicking around the idea of doing that.

dramad1

Reaction score
Twin turbo?? Wow nice find. Get your post count up and post some pics. Be sure to check out the vendors, they have almost everything you need to customize that beast. How to thread is good for DIY mods etc. welcome to the underground.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Have to admitt. A perfect starting platform. All that is needed to be messed with is pretty much handling. Internals if you feel like upping the boost later on.

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
Welcome Bro,

Sounds like ur fast enough, so check out XII performance for handling and Tundraracing for stopping.

05 TwinSnail-XR

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the info. Ill post some pics this weekend when i get her washed up, and i will def be looking at brakes this thing stops worse then my big ass silverado SS did!!!!!!!

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Hey man good to see u on here look forward to seeing u at the meet when i get a time and place figured out..lol...

Top Bottom