Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Orleans/Metairie Hooters meet 01/10/09

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Im gonna rock around there around 1, then be at hooters by 1 30

Jmoore, revo?

jmoore120

Reaction score
They are up in another thread Dan.

Just to let others know what the "goodies" were, $30 Wal-Mart Card, set of RainX wipers, DVD Tropic Thunder, DVD 300, 2-$10 Blockbuster Cards, Water Wetter, Meguiar's Hot Rims cleaner, Meguiar's Vinyl & Rubber Protectant, 5-Lucas Oil Injecter Cleaner and some Gel Bead Air Fresheners made by my sister. Grats to everyone and thanks again for coming out.

Last edited:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Had lots of fun, we need to do it again more often around new orleans. Sorry for not haven my fog light mod done before the meet :-(. But thanx guys for hookin me up with a quick freebie. As Jesse James always said on monster garage "FREEBIE" :rockon:

DanNolan

Reaction score
hey did the guy with the dead battery get home? :dontknow:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I made it home after everyone thought i would be stranded after the mod. Thanx again guys. Have to do a another something soon perhaps once a month :dontknow: or is that too soon for local meets.

DanNolan

Reaction score
guy parked beside me in the red non XR tacoma killed his battery with his fogs, but we had jumper cables. Just wanted to make sure he got home :top:

I made it home after everyone thought i would be stranded after the mod. Thanx again guys. Have to do a another something soon perhaps once a month :dontknow: or is that too soon for local meets.

provided next meet is closer to Sulphur ;) last two been in New Orleans, move it west some. Baton Rouge or Lafayette.

Jeremias

Reaction score
Crap! I wish I could have made it but I am still in Europe:biggrin:
Just to let others know what the "goodies" were, $30 Wal-Mart Card, set of RainX wipers, DVD Tropic Thunder, DVD 300, 2-$10 Blockbuster Cards, Water Wetter, Meguiar's Hot Rims cleaner, Meguiar's Vinyl & Rubber Protectant, 5-Lucas Oil Injecter Cleaner and some Gel Bead Air Fresheners made by my sister. Grats to everyone and thanks again for coming out.

Top Bottom