Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Orleans/Metairie Hooters meet 01/10/09

Red_Hott

Reaction score
hey jdoggy.....where did you trade in your truck at?......and describe ya old X to me a little....there is a real good possibilty that is yours being your from abbeville

GR8DANE

Reaction score
Hey Dane, it's imperative that yall attend. I have a special surprise for you and I was only able to get it for Sunday.

No its not a stripper.:biggrin:

I'll be there...but i'll be a late arrival cuz ima be coming back from houston

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
dane what time you probably going to get in. It's not going to start until like 2:30

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Imma be there. Gotta spend some time tomorrow washing the ride. Hard work always pays off. Does anyone know if we have parking blocked off or area to bull**** with the cars a little while??? :dontknow: We definitelly need some pics with XXX's and hooters chicks.

jdoggy

Reaction score
hey jdoggy.....where did you trade in your truck at?......and describe ya old X to me a little....there is a real good possibilty that is yours being your from abbeville

lets see, pioneer single den deck, with red surrounding, the yota symbol was painted red on the grille, tinted tails (painted). magnaflow exhaust w/ magnaflow tip. red steering wheel cover. red XR seat covers. check out the Scrapin the Coast web site its got a pic of my interior from the 2008 show.

1. ACEE-Runner - Jonathan - RR
2. Jmoore120 - Jason - SWB
3. Vecte - Mike - BSP
4. vennie - Donny - RR
5. GR8DANE - Dane - Phantom Grey Pearl
6. X20runner05 - Mike - RR
7. PacosXR - Roger - BSP
8. 05X-Runner - Renwick - SWB
9. V3nom - Josh - Saturn Sky
10. Red_Hott - JJ - RR
11. echoinsilence - Justin - Mustang GT(He is riding with me[Vecte] though)
12. luvinmyx - Joe - SWB (count me in)
13. jdoggy- and fiance' (maybe 2 other friends
14. taco054-
15. chauncy

Last edited:

GR8DANE

Reaction score
dane what time you probably going to get in. It's not going to start until like 2:30

not sure...id rather under promise and over deliver than vice versa.....like say that im not gunna be there til 4 then show up at 2:biggrin:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Must be something good goin or not so good goin on that you not sure what time you will be there Dane. Its cool as long as you make it. But it's not ok to come in last when racing.

GR8DANE

Reaction score
Must be something good goin or not so good goin on that you not sure what time you will be there Dane. Its cool as long as you make it. But it's not ok to come in last when racing.

im not racing:eviltongue::biggrin:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I know man but you know what i mean. We hate bein late racing or no racing :bird:

DanNolan

Reaction score
1. ACEE-Runner - Jonathan - RR
2. Jmoore120 - Jason - SWB
3. Vecte - Mike - BSP
4. vennie - Donny - RR
5. GR8DANE - Dane - Phantom Grey Pearl
6. X20runner05 - Mike - RR
7. PacosXR - Roger - BSP
8. 05X-Runner - Renwick - SWB
9. V3nom - Josh - Saturn Sky
10. Red_Hott - JJ - RR
11. echoinsilence - Justin - Mustang GT(He is riding with me[Vecte] though)
12. luvinmyx - Joe - SWB (count me in)
13. jdoggy- and fiance' (maybe 2 other friends
14. taco054-
15. chauncy
16. DanNolan - Dan Nolan - BSP

Ill be coming, wife gave ok and managed to locate some money. Send me some numbers and the adress/restaurant name thank ya.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
heh, rain ruined my clean truck :motz: :motz: :motz: hello water spots :frown: :frown: Ill be there for 1:30-2:00 because I have nothing better to do, plus Ill see about getting some parking at the abandoned truck dealership next door :top: Dane and I lucked out with out good parking spots last time :top: Jon you called ahead about 20 guys at a table? or do I need to get there a little earlier?

x20Runner05

Reaction score
i would say maybe 20-30 never know what extras will come. Donnie i think my boy comen in the morning so we can finish cleaning the inside my truck and then i will be over there. 504-415-1944 (MIKE) Give me a holla man.

DanNolan

Reaction score
just so you guys know...my truck is not clean, have not had a chance to clean it properly, and with the hood not being cleanable right now its hardly worth it :( I may find an hour or two before church to foam wash it, but thats bout the best I can do :(

when and where are people meeting in baton rouge? Vecte if you have the antenna done can bring it with you...

blackx07 Ill bring those Interior blue LEDs for you. Dane those 100 green LEDs are in my truck, can have 'em today.

Last edited:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
take lots of pics.. hopefully all of yall come to the houston mod day on the 18th!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Ill try and get there plenty early then, but not too early to the point where
Im eating already :laugh: Ill hit bestbuy first, and roll from there...truck is clean but its raining so it can only stay so clean :frown: Got ya saved mike, once I get there Ill text you if you want brother :top:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Yeah man text me. My friend comen from mandeville about 1 and comen here so we can do a lil interior clean then we gonna roll. So maybe we can meet up with you at best buy. I only live off clearview. What time and why best buy if ya dont mind me asken??

Top Bottom