Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New owner

scareurpasenger

Reaction score
Hi all, I just picked up a black 07 yesterday with 54k miles. This is my first truck but I am looking forward to making it mine.

New pads are ordered from ebc and I have to do something about the shifter!
I came from a s2000 so handling, braking and shifters will all take a while to get comfortable with.

The pedal placement is driving me crazy as well. I could rev match downshift in my xterra but not in the x-runner:( If anyone has any hints or link to help with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Now if I could get o 30 posts quicker to find a used short shifter:)

CHAMPt

Reaction score
I know how ya feel. I traded my sports car for the truck, but I haven't really looked back yet. Doesn't have a ton of aftermarket support like the older Tacomas IMO, but that just leaves more room for personalization and being creative! Welcome to the XR!

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Welcome, congrats on the truck and Happy Thanksgiving!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to thr Underground.

We have a member Coupe who modifies the shifter. Works very well with a short throw kit.

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground congrats on your new truck, there is plenty of info here for safe mods GL

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Yeah its quite addicting...lol..

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
coming from an m3 i never thought this truck would live up to my expectations
but it surprices me every day...and how are you loving all that room!? haha

just learn how to drive it before you do things to it, driver mod should be #1 priority

roy365

Reaction score
Welcome......where ya from?

I had a S2K too. Had a MP62 roots blower kit on it pushing around 13psi. Good times.

scareurpasenger

Reaction score
Welcome......where ya from?

I had a S2K too. Had a MP62 roots blower kit on it pushing around 13psi. Good times.

From Georgia.

I had a couple s2ks before I moved on. First one had a comptech sc running 8lbs. The second one was a na/autocross build for the str class. Loads of fun but got expensive.

X-FREAK

Reaction score
Welcome I am new as well, Def used to shorter throwing shifts too I'm gonna be getting a TRD shifter soon

Top Bottom