Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Product Teaser

Jwall

Reaction score
im stoked cant wait for this to hit the shelves. Im glad im still on OE fronts. Thanks XII.

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Y'all got a guaranteed sell right here! :top: Can't wait for these to be released! :blurock:

Reaction score
Are these pressurized QA1 shocks?

I remember I tried using Camburg Engineering shock tower mounts with QA1's, but they the shocks wouldn't support the front of the truck because they weren't pressurized.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine support my truck just fine. Have been for the past 2-3 years. And NO, I am not the one doing testing for them. Just to be clear.

SpicyTaco888

Reaction score
Patience is a virtue... that being said, I check this thread upwards of twice daily like a kid waiting for Christmas morning lol

kcidmil

Reaction score
Patience is a virtue... that being said, I check this thread upwards of twice daily like a kid waiting for Christmas morning lol

I hit the "unread" search daily and always stop in when it shows up on the list... i'm not an impatient man, just wanted these out years ago. :laugh:

zXrunner

Reaction score
Is the Qa1 a replacement for the kit by any chance? I was planning to get the track ready +, one of these days. I might have to wait till this come out.

Scarface

Reaction score
No, They said they are still doing some more R+D. Patience....Some of us have waited upwards of 6 years for this to be an option. Few more months wont kill us...:top:

Wow...I dont think I knew our trucks existed that long ago. :laugh:

JFrame

Reaction score
So I know these are still in testing but I've put my Summer wheels back on and now I remember how badly I need a drop on this truck. Are these close enough that I should hold off buying a drop or is it going to be another 6 months until they hit your shelves?

I know you can't say exactly but just some sort of ballpark.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Probably within six months.

Getting everything to fit properly, figure out the spring height & rate, match the dampening rate, make sure it clear full range of travel, make sure it balance out the rear setup....all of this take time. It'll probably go through many revision. If it could be slap together and on the shelf in a month, it would've been done a looong time ago. Enthusiasm is good but one must be patient for a good thing is in the works.

FN5.7

Reaction score
Cant wait. This is why I waited so long before doing a drop.

SpicyTaco888

Reaction score
This really couldn't have come at a better time, I'll have saved up enough for the XII Track+ package in another three months, so whats another three months on top of that for the best suspension package ever made for our trucks :top:

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
We will be doing a rear load test with the set up this Friday and We will be doing a track test this Sunday (April 21) in St. Augustine Fl. All Fingers Crossed! We will keep you guys posted!

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
I mounted the GO PRO in the wheel well compartment today for the race tomorrow. Here is a quick video of the coilover's in action just around the block.

We will post a video of them in action from the track tomorrow in the next couple of days. :top:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR-0mC1_NQY[/ame]

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
lookin good! :adore:

are the springs gonna be powder coated red or black?

Last edited:
Top Bottom