Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Ride color?

Black or Red new Ride?

• Black

Votes: 42 84.0%
  • Red

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRD-X

Reaction score
What color do you like the best? Black or Red? And yes I fail because I don't know what color to get!

tundra.jpg 1 Black

3978449380_92c4940677_o.jpg 2 Red

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
first off I would like to say that I hate you for getting a new Tundra. :eviltongue:
But if you insist on getting it still I would go for the black. IMO opinion nothing looks better than a cleaned up black ride.

TRD-X

Reaction score
Thank you for the:eviltongue: Ha Ha! Nice ride got to have. Feel free to hate on me!:rockon:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Thank you for the:eviltongue: Ha Ha! Nice ride got to have. Feel free to hate on me!:rockon:

TRD sport, dropped on 22's with a little power adder bolted on. I will own that truck one day.
Or if the street truck isn't your thing go with the rock warrior, another sharp looking truck. but either way get it BLOWN. And have some fun. :biggrin:

TRD-X

Reaction score
The one I'm going to get is a 4x2 crewmax platinum package. I will put the S/C on at the time of sale. As I can the following goodies will be added BBK from trd,22 inch wheels, drop kit,bed cover, and maybe a body kit like the black one has.:top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
"
icon13.gif
New Ride color?"

Curious on why did you put a 'thumbs down' in your title for this thread; like in your first post^^^^???:hmmmm2:

Because when everyone else uses the thumbs down icon, it means something bad. Are you telling us that this thread fails?:laugh:

TRD-X

Reaction score
"
icon13.gif
New Ride color?"

Curious on why did you put a 'thumbs down' in your title for this thread; like in your first post^^^^???:hmmmm2:

Because when most people use the thumbs down icon, it means something bad. Are you telling us that this thread fails?:laugh:
Yea Cuz thats me I failed, because I need your help with something I can't do myself!! :laugh::laugh:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
damn. I just went to build a Tundra for my region and I cant get shit for options and models. Stupid Iowa!!! Maybe if I decide to buy I will have to make a trip and see what kind of a deal David can get for me.

Either way man good luck with the Tundra, go check them out and find what you think looks best

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
I like this color...
PB277386.jpg

Black, is work to take care of but looks better when it is.

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
i will give you might input on this matter if you give me a supra im not picky either one will do

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
cuz rollin in dough like the dough boy black ftw and are you still getting the x as well?

Gadget

Reaction score
Red.

Make sure it is not a FLEX Fuel vehicle. There is no reflash for the TRD Supercharger for the Flex Fuel version of the Tundra.

G

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Jim, you killin me cuz (yeah thats right i used your word :laugh:) you go and sell the X :thumpdown:. i voted for the black cause it looks sleek, now if your able to pull some strings and get a RR Tundy that'd be the way to go :top:

TRD-X

Reaction score
cuz rollin in dough like the dough boy black ftw and are you still getting the x as well?
No Austin going to do the Tundra over the X! I had two XR's and still love them,but it's time to move on. The Tundra is next level in the Toyota line and all of the goodies you like on the X are there for the Tundra. You know as you guys get a family you need more room so good reason for the Tundra. And the Tundra has more aftermarket parts than the X. My only problem is now that I don't have an X not much to talk to you guys about-no pimp stuff!:top:

TRD-X

Reaction score
so your getting a new x and tundra?
No Donny not getting a new X, killed that deal just the Tundra! Note to you guys the Tundy is not BSP it's just black.:top: But kinda cool looking Yo!!:adore: Going to need you guys help on finding some 22 inch wheels, I have never gotten any of them before so I don't know were to get them from.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
get the trd 22's powdercoated black with the red pinstripe :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom