Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new ride (i know I'm gonna catch some flack) but this is her

THE MACF

Reaction score
Ford's all the way. I'm getting a Ford as well. :blurock:

As long as you like it don't listen to anyone else.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
just saw an episode of TRUCKS and they put a roush SC on an f150!!!!

Crimson KING

Reaction score
Hope you looked through the Ford forums first to see how many problems those trucks have :argh:

xrgilly

Reaction score
my uncle has had the same truck for 2 years not a single issue

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
:frown: a chevy or even a dodge but a ford... i hope you have goodluck with it, nice looking vehicles

xrgilly

Reaction score
lol my dads dodge blew the engine just idling in the driveway

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
cummins not a hemi... hemis are pathetic

but in all honesty i hope you like it. my dad has owned a few fords and nothing but pains. i guess they all have there downsides but it just comes down to preference

Last edited:

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
haha everyone needs a deisel lol. do you have the 5.0? best motor ford has in my opinion seems like the sky is the limit with them

oh sorry it says so in the op. my bad. put a set of duals on it and enjoy the growl.

Last edited:

xrgilly

Reaction score
haha ya i have 5.0 and i love it even bone stock it sounds dirty

kenneth206

Reaction score
Throw a blower on it! I've always wanted a lifted Silverado myself...for some reason I cannot explain. Maybe it's my inner redneck :top:

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
a dude that lives up the road from me has had 2 silverados with about nine inches of lift on both and man they look sweet.

Crimson KING

Reaction score
Good luck getting the extended warranty to pay for anything. Pretty much everytime a car comes in our shop with the extended warranty, it almost always gets fixed by the customers own money. Really gotta stay up on maint. to keep any signs of neglect null and void.
I had a car come in not long ago with an extended warranty and a blown head gasket. After the warranty company inspector came out to check out the vehicle, he declined the repair due to "seepage from radiator".... what a load of shit.
Nobody benefits from that junk except the finance manage from the car lot that sells it

Top Bottom