Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New shoes finally

XDsm

Reaction score
My stock tires were done. I am surprised I didn't have a blow out bc one of the tires was down to the white and that was starting to fray:ahhhhh: My truck is at 25k miles so that's how much I got out of the stockers. Not bad considering the crap alignment job that was done when the C2C kit was on the truck which caused the tires to wear on the insides.

I picked up some BF Goodrich KDW 2 tires. So far I am pretty happy with them. Look good and the traction is pretty sweet :rockon: Don't mind the tire sticker pieces still stuck to the tire:laugh:

2010-02-04161052.jpg

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Looks great Nigel! :top:
My stockers sound just like your old ones. I'm just under 25K miles and my rear tires are looking like slicks and my fronts are about the same and showing thread on the inside!

Decisions decisions...

06XR-SW

Reaction score
i like those tires great choice dude!!!!!!:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice purchase! Love mine too!

IMG_7854.JPG

IMG_7857.JPG

XDsm

Reaction score
Looks great Nigel! :top:
My stockers sound just like your old ones. I'm just under 25K miles and my rear tires are looking like slicks and my fronts are about the same and showing thread on the inside!

Decisions decisions...

Man Steve get those things replaced:laugh: I felt like I was playing russian roulette every time I drove. I was waiting for the Pow, fump, fump, fump:ahhhhh:

The choice was these tires or the Nitto 555s. These were cheaper and the reviews here on XRU seem to favor them:top:

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
one of the best tires i have owned i like them, just got some new ones to put on in about 2 weeks :top:

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
yea i have a set of them i love them and the look nasty good choise :top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
awesome choice nigel...:top: was actually wondering the other day how you were doing cause I don't see you online anymore...

all this talk about tires...I need me some new ones...now when to pull the trigger is the question...:rolleyez:

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
I am loving my KDW's. They look mean and seem to have the grip to back the agressive look.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
^^I got to see ICE's and Jager's last weekend. that is some nice rubber!

Top Bottom