Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Sittin Sic Performance Lowering Coils!!!

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
how much for those springs that go with the djm kit to 91710, just calculating how much more i got to save up

Reaction score
how much for those springs that go with the djm kit to 91710, just calculating how much more i got to save up

Those are out of stock at the moment... I'll put up an interest thread to see how soon we can get a few more sets in for you guys that want them...

i meant to me in hawaii.......but thats ok.

My bad, let me PM you with that as soon as I get the chance

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Anybody with these installed find that they need to settle, or do they drop directly versus the older springs?

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Anybody with these installed find that they need to settle, or do they drop directly versus the older springs?

Give me some time and I will let you know pumpkin cheeks :crinklehair:

DC29

Reaction score
i wonder if these will work with the tundra racing drop kit for the prerunners..:hmmmm2:

Reaction score
I looks like it could fit, but not sure how well the drop would work out seeing is the control arms shouldn't be at such a crazy angle from stock by being dropped so dramatically

DC29

Reaction score
build me some custom ones lol.. you know sittin sic needs a bagged or dropped DC in your booth at shows :top:

blackote

Reaction score
Not to get off the current topic but has there been a halt on shipping? I recieved a email stating the billing info was received but the items don't seemed to be entered as shipped... And I haven't received word on the drop coils I ordered last week

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
Have you checked Toyota for endlinks? It seems like something that wouldn't be too expensive...

yeah they're like 90 bucks a pop and im not spending that. im waiting for someone to be a good Samaritan and sell me theirs when they're selling their truck or its totalled or something.

got my stock heighters put on on Wed. i also got my stock leafs de-arched 2" and threw them on at the same time. sits level :top: BRING ON THE DJM KIT!!!

Top Bottom