Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New "supra" in the works!!!

rennurx

Reaction score
I'm excited to see this come out. Gonna have a heavy price tag I'm sure.

BlackDiesel

Reaction score
ill find out this weekend ill be in Detroit this weekend for the toyota revile of its new hybrid . The rumor has it thats its a sports car . We can only hope. ill let you guys know when i get there i fly out of TX thursday . I work for the NDI group thats puts on all the events for the manufactures events now.

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
As long as they keep it close to the price of the new C7 and don't go nuts. The C7 is going to be a hell of a car and start about 52k.

azburnin

Reaction score
If its anything like the fr-s they'll have fuel management issues lol. they should just drop a TTV6 in the fr-s and put a new body on it and call it a supra

Eraser

Reaction score
V6 engines are weak, I6 is the best route, especially boosted. It would never be worthy of the name SUPRA without the I6.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
so much for an "affordable sports car" but this is exciting news for sure!

Scarface

Reaction score
no manual. lots of carbon fiber. hybrid. sounds like a beefed up prius for men.

justin13703

Reaction score
Sad that manuals are no longer part of a sports car.

Because people are too damn worthless anymore to try to learn anything and instead of learning how to drive a manual they'd rather cry that they can't drive a manual and make car manufacturers make everything auto

Edgeman

Reaction score
Would wager it will be $80K+. The BMW I8 hybrid is coming in around $120K. Don't know the price of the LFA, but it's got to be 6-figures+.

The new Stingray will be the best "value" sports car. (Specifically the best performance for the money.) Book it!

Top Bottom