Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new to site

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
whats goin on every one i,ve had my x for 5 yrs and im new to the site. is anyone from the north east i live about 20 min from boston just trying to see if anyone out here has an x

Jwall

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU bro! There is XRs in every state so dont you worry lol

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
yeah i know seen them around but never get a chance to talk to them

trd_sport

Reaction score
Welcome.....what took you so long? lol
Order up some cards when K2 gets those ready and start passing them out! Gotta spread the word.:canada:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground bro. Yes as he said their are X's in every state but few and far between when you really start looking. Feel free to browse around different sections and make friends. Everyone around knows something that may be able to help you out in something you were wondering or doing.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
If you are wondering who is around Boston I would suggest making a thread here. You'll have more traffic :top:

Welcome to the site.

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Thanks everyone ill post a new thread

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I couldnt help but notice that you have a jet performance chip, how is that working for ya?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome brother.....about an hour or so north of you up 93. There are a few around but only a handful on the forums. If you see them around, when the recruiting cards become available you should pick some up and spread the word. Keep your eyes pealed in the Northeast regional threads, I'm hoping to be hosting a meet come early spring.

Reaction score
welcome! I'm still a little new myself. I just bought mine a few weeks ago and I'm already in stitches with excitment at the wealth of info from other owners on this site.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Better late then never!

Welcome to the Underground! :top:

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Pics will be up soon trucks in storage for the winter hopefully this snow melts
soon itching to have a some fun with it again

Top Bottom