Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New to the site!

UTMOST

Reaction score
Whats up everyone!

New to the site! I love tacos but then again who doesn't?! I got a double cb prerunner and love working on anything involving it...especially the motor if you know what i'm sayin :biggrin:

cwatt

Reaction score
Welcome. Seems the site is attracting some new 4x4 guys. You'll be sure to find all kinds of information here re: engine performance.

Murderface

Reaction score
Welcome to the fam mang! Post some pics of that thang when u get ur post count up

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Welcome!!!

Engine mods...ill be more then happy to show you the way, first hand, in that department. :blurock:

Hope to see yah around SD, my truck isn't too hard to spot...:top:

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.

G

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Yeah, his isn't too hard to spot - its the one with all the missing body panels going around the cloverleaf sideways with a cloud of smoke behind him. :laugh: In all seriousness, he knows his stuff - along with the guy that posted above me.

Welcome to XRU!

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Yeah, his isn't too hard to spot - its the one with all the missing body panels going around the cloverleaf sideways with a cloud of smoke behind him. :laugh: In all seriousness, he knows his stuff - along with the guy that posted above me.

....that was a disturbingly accurate description of my truck...:rockon:

dramad1

Reaction score
Welcome to xru. Now get to modding. Lol. Where abouts in sd are you located?

trd_sport

Reaction score
welcome! stay away from sdxrunner, hes a bad driver.

UTMOST

Reaction score
Welcome!!!

Engine mods...ill be more then happy to show you the way, first hand, in that department. :blurock:

Welcome to the Underground.

G

Heard about gadget and all the knowledge he posesses about our trucks. much respect.

What part of SD you rome around?

welcome! stay away from sdxrunner, hes a bad driver.
lol could only imagine

Last edited:

dramad1

Reaction score
Plenty of videos up on YouTube for you to decide for yourself about sdx runners driving. Lol. Check out x runner drift. I have about 9 vids of him up.
I roam around north east county for now. Lol. Welcome again and look forward to meeting you some day.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Woohooo.... Welcome to the Underground man, watch out for bugs there flying around everywhere they bite u n then it makes u spend all your money on your truck. There called MOD Bugs...lmao....
Also be sure to check out the vendor threads to get your ride hooked up right...

Top Bottom