Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New to the Toyota family

Aznrkstr

Reaction score
What's up everyone. I'm new to Toyota and just got my new 2013 xrunner earlier this week and enjoying every single bit of it. Aside from some harsh shifting this truck is really fun to drive. Can't wait to throw a supercharger on it.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the Underground! Besure u check out the vendor threads for all your Xr needs.

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU man and you got the best colour too right on..post up a pic when you are able too. Tons of good info on this site

X_Less

Reaction score
Our shifters are indeed pretty crappy. Look into a short shifter, TRD or URD if you're on a budget (coupe modded if you want it to sit shorter).

And your color isn't black sand pearl. In 2011 they stopped painting Tacoma's BSP for a more simple and conventional black. Just a deep black whereas BSP has metallic flakes and with a hint of blue.

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the forum

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!

G

autobodyX

Reaction score
Welcome to the Toyota family and this forum. Boost really completes the X-runner package. Add your location to your details, it helps connect you to others in your area.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats, let us know where your from, you might be around a local xr crew,

madtrucker

Reaction score
Every Toyota I've ever had shifts better with a slight hesitation between gears. Welcome to the Underground!

Aznrkstr

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I'll post some pics of my truck as soon as I figure out how to post pics lol. I'm not that bright when it comes to anything to do with computers.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I'll post some pics of my truck as soon as I figure out how to post pics lol. I'm not that bright when it comes to anything to do with computers.

use photobucket. copy image and paste on this message box :top:

Aznrkstr

Reaction score
Lol, can't post images just yet. I guess I need a post count of 10 or greater before I'm allowed to.

Aznrkstr

Reaction score
Finally 10 posts. Hope this works.

image_zps7272ace7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Damn I fail!!!

Finally figured it out, lol

Last edited:

raziug

Reaction score
welcome! I got a 2013 myself, where you located?

Top Bottom