Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New to XR underground, Proud new owner

Jaxpiercer904

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a new member and a new owner of my first XR as of last week. I picked up an 06 in SWB, 80,000 miles but so well taken care of. She's all stock as of right now but exhaust, drop kit and grill upgrades are on the way. Would love to see some other users grills to see what my options are. Also what website would fellow users recommend for grill shopping? I def don't want to buy crap for my new baby. I appreciate any feed back and look forward to meeting other XR owners in the north Florida area. I'll post more pics as the upgrades continue. Cheers guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 122

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome :top:

Sounds like your off to a great start!
For your grill if you want mesh look to grillcraft, looks good flush or recessed

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
welcome to the underground man! at least the previous owner did the bhlm for you :top:

Jaxpiercer904

Reaction score
Thanks guys, thankfully the bug guard is not factory but I'm gonna keep it for the time being just due to the love bugs here in Florida, they're hell on your paint. I also saw on here some people have done yellow fog and turn signal lights, I'm thinking that's going on my to do list as well

dramad1

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the underground.

Looks like you have already got the bhlm. Looks good.
What kind of look are you going for on the grill.
Mesh, blk, 2013 grill swap, recessed? I'd recommend the grill craft as well, recessed for that more aggressive look. They have just the
Mesh material also if you plan that route or you can just pick some up at a local hardware/home depot/lowes and DIY.
Few pics of my grill craft upper flush and recessed:

Attachments

• image-18907348.jpg
    image-18907348.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 100
  • image-2522362444.jpg
    image-2522362444.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 88

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!

People have no concept of love bugs unless they have had their truck coated the the greasy bastards.

G

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. We have another member that lives in Jax. Sold his truck a while ago, but had the quickest N/A XR in the 1/4 for a loooooong time.

chatt x

Reaction score
Welcome sir! You've got the fastest color in the X :blurock:

Sorry to hijack your thread but what gives with these love bugs? What makes them so harsh on paint?? I've seen cars from fla that has this damage and it looks like rock chips?:dontknow:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Be sure u check out the vendor threads for all your Xr needs.

autobodyX

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. SWB is a good color choice. I have the Grille craft mounted flush in mine and have been thinking of doing something diffrent, PM if me you want to buy mine.

Jaxpiercer904

Reaction score
Thanks for the feed back guys, the yellow DRL's, is that just a bulb swap or is that an in depth headlight mod?

user_unlisted

Reaction score
Thanks for the feed back guys, the yellow DRL's, is that just a bulb swap or is that an in depth headlight mod?

I tinted the lens yellow with vinyl film while the headlights were opened up for the black headlight mod.

In theory you could just swap bulbs for an easier mod.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
welcome aboard!
check the threads here for ideas there are THOUSANDS of looks for you, just take a little and give a little, for now youre off to a great start!

gunner76137

Reaction score
Welcome to the UnderGround ! Let the modding begin:laugh:
Heres Ol'Blue( my old truck) with custom upper and lower rgm

Last edited:
Top Bottom