Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New to xru!

peusdeus

Reaction score
Hey guys im new on this forum! I've had a post on here before and thanks for the quick replies!!!!! I used to have a 2005 speedway blue xr but i had a bunch of tranny problems. Finally after 5 years i picked up a 2012 barcelona red xr. I would love some feedback on what mods to go for as far as suspension goes. Take care!

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. As far as suspension you have XII performance lowering kits, shocks, drop leafs, sway bars. Djm lowering kit.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats on the upgrade and welcome to the Underground! Where are you from?

peusdeus

Reaction score
I'm from Turlock, California. I was looking at XII Performance. They have a really nice setup with the full kit including the mono spring leafs. I used to have a djm kit on my 98 tacoma but back then they had poor quality on the bushing for the upper a arms. Does anyone here have the XII performance full kit? Thank you

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Be sure u check out the vendor threads for all of your Xr's needs....

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!!

G

autobodyX

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. If you use your X as a truck a lot you may want to keep your drop to 1.5 or 2", and get some bigger wheels, and get a different look that way.

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Welcome to tha Underground & def hit up Buck & Amy @ XII Performance, great products & service :rockon:

Top Bottom