Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEW TRANNY under warranty!!! Stoked

YotaFab

Reaction score
Well I took it in with the 5th gear grind mon at 8 am and they had it for about an hour and called me and said, the tech said there is a grind, he advised to replace the whole tranmission... Me: Oh ok cool how long do you think that will take? Service Advisor: well we have to order it and it could take days if not weeks. you can drive your truck untill it arrives ME: ok then lets do it. Next morning, phone rings around 10 am, Service advisor says your tansmission( by some mysterious reason he doesnt understand) is in bring your car in... tues at 2 pm service advisor calls me its done... drove there and droped off my rental camry from the warranty, got in my washed truck and went to work.... Mossy toyota in pacific beach . a+ service and i am amazed at how freaking fast it happened. truck runs awsome and im putting all my mods back on now sweet!!!!!!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Great service department... wish all of them was that easy to deal with.

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
Putting mods back on.....hehe. Got to be sneaky around dealer.....lol....That is great!

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
Nice job man,,, Got me thinkin of doin this also,, I got 36k and bought it in june of 05,,, I think my warranty is up ???

Spyder327

Reaction score
Nice job man,,, Got me thinkin of doin this also,, I got 36k and bought it in june of 05,,, I think my warranty is up ???

Transmission is powertrain warranty, 5yr 60k miles.

even right at 36k, they may check it out for free

Top Bottom