Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New TRD Tacoma Supercharger LAST ONE!!!

05X-Runner

Reaction score
The kits are still available, just not under the TRD name.

Gadget

Reaction score
No, the 4.0L kits are not available.

Magnuson may release them under their name later next year, but they do not have any tuning solution for them and are not CARB exempt. Also do not have the TRD Powertrain warranty.

G

05X-Runner

Reaction score
No, the 4.0L kits are not available.

Magnuson may release them under their name later next year, but they do not have any tuning solution for them and are not CARB exempt. Also do not have the TRD Powertrain warranty.

G

There's a tuning solution for it and thus far the TRD units have been very reliable. I'm not sure if a warranty is a big selling point tho.

justin13703

Reaction score
There's a tuning solution for it and thus far the TRD units have been very reliable. I'm not sure if a warranty is a big selling point tho.

He said that magnuson doesn't have a tuning solution for it, not that one doesn't exist. And warranty issues are a huge point for a lot of people. Tons of people wanted the Trd strictly for the warranty. Not that Toyota would honor it anyway but that's another topic

05X-Runner

Reaction score
He said that magnuson doesn't have a tuning solution for it, not that one doesn't exist. And warranty issues are a huge point for a lot of people. Tons of people wanted the Trd strictly for the warranty. Not that Toyota would honor it anyway but that's another topic

I disagree.

Gadget

Reaction score
URD has the tuning issue covered for the 4.0L. Very soon for ALL years.

lamia2super

Reaction score
How come you sold all your kits and I still have my kit for sale? lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom