Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New truck Mod

Jaxpiercer904

Reaction score
That's my brother in laws evo!!! He knows who did it, it was some guy in an f-150

GR6RR

Reaction score
some guy in an f-150 that can't drive worth a chit! horrible!

Jaxpiercer904

Reaction score
He's not gonna be able to get insurance after that, he has expensive taste when it comes to hitting cars, my brother in law has hundreds of hours in that Evo

FireB

Reaction score
It's sad how our world has become so irresponsible about things like this.
Hope your insurance will cover for it, hoping you have low deductible!

Reaction score
So I am not 100% what is going on yet. My command is involved and is right now an open investigation, so some details will be left out.
-He admitted fault last night after it was reported to the base cops.
-I do not know if he was under the influence of any drugs and/or alcohol.
-My claim has been reported with his insurance, so now its just a waiting game.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Wth?!?! How many vehicles did he hit?!

Was the driver drunk? Looks that way.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Hope it goes smoothly for you and you can have your ride back to its former glory.

Reaction score
Wth?!?! How many vehicles did he hit?!

Was the driver drunk? Looks that way.

We know of at least four he hit.

Hope it goes smoothly for you and you can have your ride back to its former glory.

I hope it does too. Since mine was the only one that doesn't have a witness statement, but has large amounts of physical evidence and supposedly he pled guilty.

Last edited:

nick_gz1

Reaction score
wtf, that is some BS. sorry to see that man, wouldnt put that upon my worst enemy.

L3G10N

Reaction score
that reminds me of when a broward schools employee helped me with some speed holes in my drivers door courtesy of his key ring...

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
Dam, that sucks for you and all that got hit..Good thing ya'll got who did it! I know what its like when on Base, and off Base. When on Base, your vehicle will get hit or broken in too. When off Base your vehicle not get hit or broken in too. Well at least for me it did...its always been on base when that crap happens! Well that person screwed him self pretty Bad. Once the commander is involve, I see extra duty for that guy coming, if they can Pin it on him! But it realy is ashame that some people in the military or civilians not take responsibility of what they are doing like this guy! But because you had a witness, he had no choice but to pled guilty to you! Good luck on what happens to him and on getting your X fixed!

Rob

Fish_On

Reaction score
What a tool. I hope he feels the worst shame. I saw a guy in a parking lot do the same thing.

krisxrunner

Reaction score
When you find him beat the shit out of him for me... I would definitely beat someone's ass my truck is my baby I would compare the love to my wife.

azndrgnkid

Reaction score
That sucks. And 4 cars? Hope things work out and he will be held responsible for his actions/damages. Accountability is something that has disappeared in our society nowadays, which is why people think they can get a way with stuff like this.

Top Bottom