Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New upgrades to my sound system

07SWB

Reaction score
how about selling me a pair of door speakers?

i like your set up, with i had the balls to cut my baby's door panels apart.

RedX

Reaction score
All of it is for sale. I need to go through it all and make sure it is 100%

No amps.
All Speakers and 1 head unit - the AVN5500

Is this something different? :hmmmm2:

lenie03

Reaction score
I think he sold it, when he frist posted up, back in march.

edinha

Reaction score
ay XRobber, where did you get the door panels from. i have been looking everywhere for them and cant seem to find it. Can you tell me where you got them and what size sub you got in it or if they make it with both sizes?

blackX

Reaction score
ay XRobber, where did you get the door panels from. i have been looking everywhere for them and cant seem to find it. Can you tell me where you got them and what size sub you got in it or if they make it with both sizes?

i actually are planing on selling mine. the factory panels are modified and and i would sell the entire system(amp, subs, tweets, 6x9s, 6.5s, panels) for 700+shipping and your factory panels. pm me if interested

edinha

Reaction score
i actually are planing on selling mine. the factory panels are modified and and i would sell the entire system(amp, subs, tweets, 6x9s, 6.5s, panels) for 700+shipping and your factory panels. pm me if interested

Can you post a picture of it.

blackX

Reaction score
what does your entire system consist of?

850watt infinity reference amp, 2 infinity kappa perfect 10s, infinity kappa 1" tweets, infinity kappa 6.5", infinity kappa 6x9s. i have all original boxes and the subs and amp were purchased from crutchfield and have over 2 years remaining on the warantee.

Top Bottom