Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New wheels and tires

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
I'm looking at putting new tires and wheels on the truck that I think would look great on my 2006 BSP. What I'm looking for is comments, concerns or complaints from anyone and everyone. I want to be sure that I make a good decision before I spend the money.
What I'm looking at is some Giovanna Kilis rims(20 x 8.5) with Nitto Invo tires (255/35ZR20)

I'm going to put these on first, and then after that I'll be looking at sittin' sic :biggrin: to finish it off.
What do you think?

Edit: I already did my research thanks to a thread from Lucke and used the 1010tires.com and they have a Speedometer Difference: 0.038% too fast, and a diameter difference of 0.04%. Good numbers I think.

Attachments

• Giovanna_Kilis_Gloss_Black_2.jpg
    Giovanna_Kilis_Gloss_Black_2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 96

motorpsyKho

Reaction score
I think that would look real good on your BSP.... for me the rims are too big though..I would stick to 18's .. I would go 19 at most. But that's just me.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Take those wheels in chrome or black chrome with a BSP X. :rock:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Once again Steve showen his skills :adore:. Now those rims on the BSP is pure sex.
Now get to ordering.

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Wow, thanks Steve!
That does look amazing, I can't wait! I'm going to order them very soon!
And I know what you mean Taco, I do want to get that drop in as soon as possible. Maybe get the wheels and hold onto them, and wait until after the drop to get them put on ;)

nutt14

Reaction score
oh thos look sick, but if your like me i put my money under the hood b4 my wheels.....how much do thos run for????

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
oh thos look sick, but if your like me i put my money under the hood b4 my wheels.....how much do thos run for????

I've only checked one site so far, and it's quoted $2,616 with the Nitto Invo's
I still need to do some shopping around, and it's not that bad because I still have my extra set of 18"s to sell, and my other set of 20's. Overall I won't have to pay too much. :smile:

Top Bottom