Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New X Owner (Alexrunner's X)

kcin87

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would just like to let everyone know that I bought Alex's X. I just joined this site not very long ago so I will be around and will keep the X as a part of this site/club. I live in Dover, Delaware and just picked up the truck yesterday and it is a great ride.

I would like to say thanks to Alex for the sale, and Jeff for telling me about this truck.

Happy Riding, Nick

TRD-X

Reaction score
Welcome to the XRU!:top: Nice to see the X staying here.

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU and i got super exited when you said Dover. I was about to say YESSSS another XR in Tampa, but then I saw Delaware :)

Congrats on your purchase brotha!

ntinhri

Reaction score
U sir have a kick ass ride. Welcome to the best damn site around! If u have a question please ask, some of know everything. Lmao. Welcome bud, they call me amongst other things, Steve-o u?

nine9six

Reaction score
Congrats on the awesome acquisition.

Welcome to the site. :top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground and congrats on an awesome X! :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats on purchasing a sick truck. Welcome to XRU, even though you're already heavily modded good luck keeping that wallet closed, there's always gonna be something else you want to do to it.

WallasX

Reaction score
Glad i could help u out man

One sick ass truck!!

Alexrunner

Reaction score
Dude! Sweeeeet ride man! Glad you found your way here, great group of guys. Great wealth of knowledge too if ya got any questions. Take care of her!

Top Bottom