Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New X Owner here

30Birdy

Reaction score
Well, I just got back from California with my new X. I have been lurking here for a few months learning about these trucks. Ended up choosing a 43K mile 2007 in Speedway Blue. It is bone stock for now. SHort throw shifter, TRD supercharger and in dash Nav/DVD are my planned MODS.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Welcome to the family. Lots of good info on this forum.

madtrucker

Reaction score
That mod list sounds good. You might want to get traction bars too, if you feel it hopping. Congratulations on your new purchase. They are great trucks. Welcome to the Underground!

Ziggy297

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground! As you alreaday know there is a ton of info here on our trucks!

raziug

Reaction score
Bought at cabe Toyota, long beach? If so I test drive that truck! Contemplated buying as well! Good choice

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the Underground! :top:

30Birdy

Reaction score
Bought at cabe Toyota, long beach? If so I test drive that truck! Contemplated buying as well! Good choice

Yep, that's the one. They reduced it so I couldn't pass it up.

Installed new headlights and new style tail lights. cleaned up the fogs and now she looks new. Sun sure did a number on the front bumper though. It is faded pretty bad from the California sun.

Top Bottom