Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

B L V C K W V R K S

Reaction score
I had been spending some time on the underground just wishing I could have an X runner, but the problem was that there were none to be sold in oklahoma. FINALLY! After weeks upon weeks upon weeks of looking, I found an 05 BSP for sale on April 20th. On the 22nd I was done with the paper work and a proud owner of an X. So far i have done the black headlight mod, fog light mod, powder coated the rims, and tinted the windows thanks to the help of every one here. Now I am just looking I advice on some fast, simple modifications to enhance the look of the interior and exterior, as well as some easy hp gains. Thanks!

Limitless

Reaction score
Welcome!

Best bet is to make it to the closest truck meet and see what some others have done. Nothing like seeing some of the modifications in person to make you spend lots of money.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the family, alot of great go fast goodies can be found on URD'S website and interior led light would be great fro interior along with some seat covers either TRD or Katskins leather. Exterior, see xii performance for a good drop!

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Welcome to the family. We'll help you spend your money the right way

Gadget

Reaction score
W e l c o m e t o t h e U n d e r g r o u n d !

G

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the Underground! :top:
Not a cosmetic mod or HP gain, but the Short Shift Kit is a must!

madtrucker

Reaction score
Congratulations. Can't go wrong with a short shifter. Welcome to the Underground!

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. If you want to go fast you might want to think about upgrading your brakes first.

blu xr

Reaction score
welcome to xru...

the forums decals add 5hp!

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
If you want your truck to be more enjoyable to ride start with an intake and a short shifter. Stock exhaust with an intake sounds really nice and gives a small gain with these trucks. Short shifter makes a huge difference. Quicker shifts and it just simply feels much better when driving. Both mods are cheap and easy to install :top:

Top Bottom