Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New X-Runner in the Fam!

user_unlisted

Reaction score
As she's sitting now... DRL mod, fog anytime mod, yellow fog tint, black front emblem, antenna delete.

BHLM will be undertaken this week as soon as my yellow tint for the DRL lenses comes in.

null_zps1a171b26.jpg

null_zpsdfe3cbd0.jpg

null_zpsf5c681e6.jpg

user_unlisted

Reaction score
My yellow vinyl for the DRL lenses came in today, so I went ahead and tackled the BHLM.

Really completed the look I was after for the front end.

null_zpsf77f0ab7.jpg

null_zpsc2c43a11.jpg

FireB

Reaction score
great paint for 76k truck!
You will have a lot of fun with this truck, I can guarantee it!

driftguy92

Reaction score
welcome man. i got my X when i was 20 and i was looking at the colorado Xtreme's too the day before i drove by a dealership and saw this glow coming from a 05 BSP Xrunner and i took it home right then. They are AWESOME trucks. Be sure to wave everytime u see another X on the streets cause its like u meet a new best friend if they wave back lol.

dramad1

Reaction score
welcome man. i got my X when i was 20 and i was looking at the colorado Xtreme's too the day before i drove by a dealership and saw this glow coming from a 05 BSP Xrunner and i took it home right then. They are AWESOME trucks. Be sure to wave everytime u see another X on the streets cause its like u meet a new best friend if they wave back lol.

I always rev or flash my lights, show some sort of acknowledgement of there vehicle. I feel like I'm on a motorcycle w/ 4 wheels throwing my hand out there when another x passes. Some people acknowledge me and some don't. Always fun seeing one when I'm out cruising around.

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Welcome man there's so many great things on this forum..if your not sure about painting your rims you could always plasti dip them. Just gotta clean them and spray it on really simple to do. I did mine a few months back and no chipping or peeling at all. There's a few threads on here you can check out on it.
Best thing about it is if you don't like it you can just peel it off without wrecking the wheels

user_unlisted

Reaction score
Welcome man there's so many great things on this forum..if your not sure about painting your rims you could always plasti dip them. Just gotta clean them and spray it on really simple to do. I did mine a few months back and no chipping or peeling at all. There's a few threads on here you can check out on it.
Best thing about it is if you don't like it you can just peel it off without wrecking the wheels

Yeah I considered dipping them. Just don't wanna go through all the hassle of prep and paint for a finish that won't hold up. I'd rather just do it once... But what if I do it and wish I didn't... There's no going back to the stock color.

Just gotta make up my mind, but what's the rush?

user_unlisted

Reaction score
Well, I went ahead and painted my rims black this weekend.

Used Duplicolor black wheel paint, then the Duplicolor clear coat. I shot the center caps with plastidip so that the finishes would contrast and break up the solid black wheel a little better.

Overall I am pleased.

Top Bottom