Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New X-Runner owner here

Shockey

Reaction score
I have been wanting one of these for years. Back in the day myself and Blastap (xr underground sn) used to ride motorcycles just about every weekend. When he got his XR i knew i wanted one at some point. I found one that i thought was a good deal and talked to blastap last week about it and decided to pull the trigger. I couldnt be happier, i was actually really suprised on how much of a beast these little trucks are. Drove 1000 miles round trip in less than 24 hrs to get her. 2011 Black 29,000 miles. Does have some dings, but nothing major and in really good shape. 1 owner and clean car fax.

quick question has anyone used these headlights? I like how they come already tinted.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-05-1...fits=Model:Tacoma&hash=item51bf31e84f&vxp=mtr

Last edited:

Coupe

Reaction score
Nice ride.

Welcome to XRU................

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!

G

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome to the family and congrats on the purchase!

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Welcome to the family. Lot of info when you need it. Black is nice but get dirty fast.

FireB

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Your friend was a great contributor to the forum.
He was pretty much inactive by the time I joined but his older posts had a lot of information about the truck.

As for your headlight question, this is a projector style which was bought from eBay about 4 years ago which was a tinted headlight. Compare it with the stock fog lights that I have on the bottom for the color difference. It seems as the tint is slightly less than the one that you are interested but it might just be the contrast of how the seller edited. I had a 6000K HID's on these projectors and realized that it becomes too dim. 4500K regular HID's on the tinted would be better if you want to have a better lighting at night time.

I hope this helps.

easts1d3

Reaction score
Clean truck! Welcome the the underground!

Top Bottom