Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New XR owner - DFW, TX

smftexas86

Reaction score
I was trying to come up with some funny story, but i couldn't.

My name is mike, and last thursday i was lucky enough to run across a black 2011 Toyota Tacoma xrunner from a Fiat dealer out of all places.

Its not modded alot, the previous owner painted the Rims Black with left a red lip on them, and also painted the toyota emblem black with some red accents.

It does have the upgraded sound system, though I don't feel the sub adds much value.

I love the truck, it drives great, looks awesome and it being toyota i will be keeping it for a long time.

I am not sure yet what mods I'll do to it, I am thinking maybe blacking out the lights, since the truck is completely black, but besides that I really like how it is mostly stock so far.

998872_10100594106762334_1180459232_n.jpg

gunner76137

Reaction score
Welcome to the UnderGround!! Good lookin truck !! Used to live in Arlington now I'm in Tennessee, Theres a good group of guys there,
Watch to see when TexFest is. You'll have a blast. Buy raffle tickets and win free mods and stuff,LOL

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
Welcome! Maybe us dfw guys should have a meet in dallas some time.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the Underground! :top:

Sebax07

Reaction score
Welcome!! I remember I saw the add when your truck was for sale, the dealer had it on craigslist.
Very clean!

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Be sure u check out the vendor threads for all your Xr's needs.

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the underground! First thing you need to is lower that beast!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Dallas crew seems to be growing again. Woot. Used to be really strong, with some of the cleanest trucks.

You guys should throw a meet together. Excellent way to put the faces to screen names. Really helps out on mod days as well. :top:

Speaking of such, Houston hasn't had a meet in a while either. :/

smftexas86

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I don't know about lowering it, i know it can make a truck look cool and all, but i have feel guilty everytime i even think about lowering a truck, even something like the XR

burnboy

Reaction score
If u black out your light you won't get a inspection sticker here in Texas. FYI. I'm in Dallas. What part of the area u in?

Top Bottom