Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New XRU Member

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Hello XRU community

Bought my 06 Bsp X a few years ago and didn't really do to much to it at first since it was pretty awesome just stock and had a new baby so was pretty busy. But couldn't wait any more so started doing a few mods a few months back and haven't been able to stop lol. Found the XRU site and started checking out your guys rides and man couldn't believe all the things you can do. Found some awesome pics and awesome threads so look forward to searching and compiling my list of mods to do if only I had a never ending bank account would be so much easier and faster to get done what I want LOL don't even know where to start.

I'm from Vancouver BC Canada:canada: Wondering if any other members from up in this area?
Mods so far include: Fog light mod with Xenon 7000K Bulbs, Spectra Projector headlights with 6000K HID kit installed, JVC double-din stereo with Alpine 12" sub and amp, Just changed the LEDs in the dash cluster thought i was biting off more than i could handle but was pretty easy actually.

Just ordered the Sittin Sic Street Drop Plus kit Yesterday from XII Performance so can't wait for that to get here next week
Not quite sure where to start for performance so any suggestiions would be appreciated was curious about an air intake cause I love the sound but thought I read the engine won't actually accept more air so not sure if it worth it but they sound awesome guess I'll have to do more searching on that

Anyways hopefully my truck will look as sweet as some of yours eventually but gonna have to do 1 T]thing at a time. Look forward to reading your threads and write-ups and can't wait to post some pics and stay connected to people who love there X as much as I do

Thank You XRU:top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground and great choice on year and color for yourX! :top:

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU!

I'm from the province next to you alberta if that counts? haha dont we all wish we had a never ending wallet!

My first step to performance was the TRD supercharger but that was my choice, you could start with an intake and exhaust if you can't afford that right away lol

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground... Be sure you check out the vendor threads for all your Xr's needs

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Yeah supercharger is out of price range right now. We got this stupid thing called Air Care here which is finally ending next year so gonna wait for that to do the exhaust so i can do long tube headers and cat back i think but thinking of the intake for sure for now

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
I've got the TRD intake (2nd gen) and I'm happy with it even though its not as big as a gain as the 1st gen. The 1st gen is pretty much identical as the AFE Stage 2 SI though lol

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Its nice to see another Canuck make the right decision. :blurock:

absolut

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Best year and color. Haha.:top:

trd_sport

Reaction score
Welcome to the best forum on the net, prepare to go broke!

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Welcome to XR-U fellow Vancouverite, if you see a 2009 (Stock LED Tailights) BSP X-Runner around with a Black Cap-It Canopy on it there's a 50% chance it's me, As there is another BSP with the same canopy cruising around the Vancouver area, I've seen him around Burnaby / New Westminster area, I'm from New West and have an XR-UNDERGROUND.COM sticker on the back of my Cap-It. There's a few people from Vancouver area on here, but we don't really hang out either here or in person, Not many people who have X-Runners in Vancouver are interested in getting together or about this site.

Since I have a '09 (No AirCare) I have a TRD Cold Air Intake and have noticed a big improvement in gas mileage and the performance of the engine, not as much as a Supercharger would, but my original plan was to eventually get a TRD S/C which would require a Cold Air Intake, I also have Denso Iridium plugs installed, that also has improved mileage slightly, but I did more for the fact that I won't have to change plugs on the left side bank of the engine for a long time!. Also I do know people who have TRD Superchargers on their Tacoma and have passed AirCare. But hopefully this AirCare Scam is finally gone in 2014.

You can see my Mod list on my profile.

Paul

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Thanx evryone for the welcomes looking forward to all the mods and staying connected with you guys. Can already feel my wallet getting lighter lol.

X-Pablo yeah i was thinking more about the aircare for the exhaust set up but like you say hopefully won't have to worry about it next year. Maybe we can meet up sometime and get some other Vancouverites together. I live out in Surrey

Been looking at the intakes and thinking of going with the URD TCAI

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
Welcome.to the community known as XR-U. Hope you have a big wallet.
Nice choice of color..

Top Bottom