Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Xrunner 09

Xrunnin- it09

Reaction score
Just picked up the truck From toyota Of gladstone(portland Oregon).I love this truck only problem is shifting from first to second grinds a little unless you mash clutch to the floor and wait for rpms to drop.ONly has a 1000 miles on it.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck. A short shifter and some amsoil or redline tranny fluid will get rid of that grind :top:

07XRsteve

Reaction score
Brand new truck and it grinds:hmmmm2: need to get that checked out

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, first to second is always a PIA. Get used to it and it'll do great

Welcome.

COWBELL

Reaction score
mine never grinded, but i didnt try to force it either, if it seems out of the ordinary get it checked out

Reaction score
Welcome man! Congrats on your new truck! :biggrin:

Try to use some amsoil in your trans and if that doesn't work give the dealership a piece of you mind...

If you're ever interested in lowering your truck and tightening your suspension, check out SittinSic.com or look through the Sittin Sic section in the vendor area :top:

Knuckles

Reaction score
welcome to XRU get that checked out thow is it still under factory warranty?

nine9six

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU!

I'd get that tranny looked at. I'd be pissed if I was having issues with a brand new truck.

Hope you have deep pockets!

xrtaco06

Reaction score
welcome to the underground :top:, yeah you should really get that checked out by the dealer.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground and yes, go back to the dealer and get it checked out. :top:

Xrunnin- it09

Reaction score
Hey thanx for all the welcomes and advice, have tomorrow off gonna go to the dealer

05runner

Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck. Good advice was already given so ill just leave it at that. :top:

Top Bottom