Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New XRunner (new to me at least..)

itsdesignateddave

Reaction score
Picked up an 05 earlier this month and have been working through all the aftermarket accessories trying to figure out what I have so far. It was kinda like Christmas as I purchased it from a non Toyota dealer who had no idea what they had.

I'm pretty sure it was another member of this forum's previous truck, but I will wait for them to chime in eventually if they wish to.

A little about me - I've had sportbikes for for over a dozen years (owned about everything Honda ever made lol), and owned a toyota since I was 14 (almost 18 years...). My dad has been a mechanic and parts guy for Toyota since 1979 so I grew up around everything they had, and can usually get good deals because of this too, which comes in handy. I previulsy have had a couple of celicas, an older toyota truck, and a 66 mustang as well, so I'm not completely lost on how to work on things either.

As soon as I get enough posts I will get a picture or two posted for everyone to see. It may be a dumb question, but what are the designations after the year and model such as BSP? I'm sure I'm just overlooking something way too simple.....

ultraxr

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU. Its good to see the wave of new owners of XR's. As some of the OG's move on, new ones come along.

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the new truck. Bsp stands for black sand pearl, swb=speedway blue, rr=radiant red and br=barcelona red.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

Don't forget to update your profile so we can know exactly what mods you have and where you live.

Also, what plans do you have for that beast in the future?

ntinhri

Reaction score
Love to see how our trucks are traded and then repurchased and new owner joins here! AWESOME!
Welcome.. let us know what we can help with!!

itsdesignateddave

Reaction score
I will update my info soon, hopefully....

No plans except to get a trailer hitch installed, and install a second gauge in the pillar mount for the time being. The previous owner did just fine for me on the other goodies!

blu xr

Reaction score
congrats on the ride...
...welcome to the underground!

83cruiser

Reaction score
welcome, and don't feel bad. before i figured it out, i thought SWB was for a Short Wheel Base (non long bed)

Poppel09

Reaction score
congrats getting me a xrunner in the next week super excited love the trucks

itsdesignateddave

Reaction score
Sorry, I haven't been on in a month or two. I need to get my post count up so that I can get some pictures up soon. I was able to get a few passed in at the drag strip a month or so ago and pulled a 14.02 at 102mph. If I had decent tires I would probably have been mid, maybe low 13's as the truck wouldn't stick to the ground until 3rd gear.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU and Grats on the new purchase.
Now get to moddin :)

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! :top:

Abbreviation list HERE.

Lots more information HERE.

Any questions? Just post up and there are lots of heplful members who will help!

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
SOunds like u got yourself a deal.. Sweet get the counts up annd lets see what you got..Where r u located?

Reaction score
Welcome to the XRU mod station get a good hold of your wallet because it will get thin with all the projects that are in process here you will get lots of ideas just sayin GL

Top Bottom