Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Newbie here!

XubeRantRunner

Reaction score
sup ppl! reporting here! :top: just wondering, how do i post photos?:hmmmm2: thx!!:rock:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
you need to have a site host your photo like photobucket. then you click on the little mountain looking icon here and paste the link to the photo. :top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
1st off I would like to welcome you to the XR-U Family...:biggrin: I hope you got deep pockets cause your addiction has already begun...:top: let the modding fever begin...:rockon:

Norcal-XR

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU Family:smile:

you will find this site offers member alot of helpful tips, get ready to start modding away

05runner

Reaction score
Welcome man. From PR i miss that place. I used to live in downtown bayamon. :rock:

XubeRantRunner

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys!! so you miss PR 05runner, why? LoL (some pics here, srry for the dirty truck, but these are the only recent ones i had...) the headlight mod is next, didn't had the courage to do it lol
DSC00415.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
looks real good. love the wheels!!! did you get them powdercoated or did you paint them
don't be afraid of the headlight mod just follow the directions you will be fine

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
your SWB looks sick...:top: looks like you PC'd your stockies...very nice

XubeRantRunner

Reaction score
Thanks!:top: i painted them myself, its polyurathane paint, and then a clear coat. maybe ill give em an extra clear coat later / haha yea i PC'd them cause these are the latest photos i have, they had rust on them, i already scraped & painted black them but haven't taken photos yet :biggrin:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Lookin' good!:top:
Welcome to the underground!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey brother - welcome to XRU! I agree with the fellas... I think the wheels look dope in that pic but if I read you right above, they're black now? Always good to see the PR reppin' up in this piece too! :rockon:

XubeRantRunner

Reaction score
thanks!! k2, the wheels are the same color, im talking about the center of the wheels:top:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
wow you got the sprayed rims but no HLM...man i still gotta draw the courage to spray my stocks LOL...looks good though...and nice s13

Top Bottom