Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Newer 4runner interior LED light

SDXR619

Reaction score
Has anyone been inside a newer (2010+) 4runner and seen the interior LED that is always on? I was riding in my friends at night and noticed it and am really interested in trying to do this to my truck. It's just a tiny LED thats in the roof area that's always on and is pointed to where the cup holder/center area. It just creates a cool atmosphere inside. Anyone?

Here's the best pic I could find. It's the little square in the middle of the dome light

http://gallery.carreview.com/showphoto.php/photo/6662/size/big

Last edited:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
Yup love it in mine. Perfect mood lighting yet you'd never notice it was there :top:

absolut

Reaction score
Yah, alot of cars have these. my 2006 accord had it. its pretty nice.

SDXR619

Reaction score
I just saw the FLYZENE or whatever lighting thing. And it kinda does what that light does. But on a more custom looking scale. Hmm....Options...

spdstyl

Reaction score
i have the prius mirror in my x runner and there is a little led light that is always on and lights up the stick shift and the cup holders with a faint light it doesn't bother me at night i love it

SDXR619

Reaction score
How hard was that to install SPD? And how far did that set you back price wise?

spdstyl

Reaction score
when i bought my truck it already had it you can find the mirror on ebay and for installing all it was is i had to plug a wire in

Top Bottom