Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Niagra falls ontario meet in august

xrgilly

Reaction score
ya I'm headed north that weekend for a weekend stag and I'm in the wedding party. Sorry guys. Freddy I can prob give your mud flaps to kim and u can just give her the cash. Have fun boys and girls. Maybe ill make it to xfest

Last edited:

SSSXR

Reaction score
ya I'm headed north that weekend for a weekend stag and I'm in the wedding party. Sorry guys. Freddy I can prob give your mud flaps to kim and u can just give her the cash. Have fun boys and girls. Maybe ill make it to xfest

ya we should talk about x-fest. its only 6 hours away.

TegoXR

Reaction score

Thanks again buddy!!!

SSSXR

Reaction score
Ya ill have to see if I can get time off

oh you better do more than just see...

ps - yes that was a threat

pps - what was the place called you got those custom vinyls from? i think i want to make a few...

ppps - Tego. keep your truck. come to xfest.

TegoXR

Reaction score
Ok, when and where is this happening exactly? Truck is officially up and running!!!!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Alright so update: so I can do a day trip to the falls but won't be spending the night. So if your up for that post up and we can all put something together or put the whole idea to bed.

1.hottacox/ms.hottacox

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
If I come up, it'll be for the day.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Alright here is what I am thinking, meet someplace at 12, walk/cruise the falls grab lunch maybe spend some time on Clifton hill grab late lunch/dinner then the rest is up to us to decide, those that want to go gamble can or head home or whatever.

I know the area somewhat but only as a tourist so any imput from those that want to come we can work around it.

So here is what we have:
(subject to change pending imput)

when: Saturday Aug 13, 12 noon
where: niagara falls, exact meet/parking: TBD
what: meet up possibly grub strut the falls/ Clifton hill
who:
tegoxr(+mstegoxr?)
gator
hottacox/mshottacox
slywitty?
SSXR?
Canadiangirl?

Post up if you can make it, if I didn't mention you it's because I don't remeber hearing from ya.

Anyone is welcome us/cdn

Let's work this out and get a solid plan

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Ive gota see what Im working, if its a day thing Im in. Just gota see what my work schedule's like.

SSSXR

Reaction score
I think I'll make this. I better find a day to actually detail my truck before the 13th...

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Wanna come detail my pink flairs or huge ass dent!!

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I'm working :(. Gonna try to get out of it or a super early day. Won't know until the day b4. Grrr

Top Bottom