Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nitto Invo

Murderface

Reaction score
anyone running the NITTO INVO 255/45ZR18's? I've read very good things about these:top:

I already got a price quote from Xample on the KDW's so dont bother to mention that:top:

Attachments

• tire.jpg
    tire.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6,792
Last edited:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
i love my KDW's and have never had any noise problems. they are actually very quiet.

rich017

Reaction score
i love my KDW's and have never had any noise problems. they are actually very quiet.

I agree. The KDW's are good.

Search some sites online and you will be able to find the invo's at a good price. Somewhere there are some for like $166 a tire

Murderface

Reaction score

still isnt helping me about the NITTO's:thumpdown:

I agree. The KDW's are good.

Search some sites online and you will be able to find the invo's at a good price. Somewhere there are some for like $166 a tire

I found an excellant price for these shipped about $600 for all 4

Its not the price i need help on, i got that covered just want to know if anyone has these just like I asked in my 1ST post

Last edited:

RedXr

Reaction score
Xample can hook you up on the kdw's, give him a call.

:crinklehair: Not sure about those nitto's but my kdw's are not noisy, at all.

Murderface

Reaction score
Please don't respond with a " CALL XAMPLE POST":thumpdown:

cause as u can see in my first post...I ALREADY CALLED HIM:motz:

Almost every review on the KDW's had someone complaining about the noise. I'm not getting them, dont talk about them, I ONLY want to know about the NITTO's:top:

Black-X

Reaction score
I read that the Nitto Invo's are a really good tire, esp for auto-x. You can basically drive to the track with them on and race with those, no need for an extra set of tires.

RedXr

Reaction score
Jeez Jeez calm down. Just a joke, you asked for it really. I know that the nitto's have good reviews, if you like the price and they dont have bad reviews, snag em. :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
I read that the Nitto Invo's are a really good tire, esp for auto-x. You can basically drive to the track with them on and race with those, no need for an extra set of tires.

Now thats the kind of response I'm looking for, thank you:top:

Jeez Jeez calm down. Just a joke, you asked for it really. I know that the nitto's have good reviews, if you like the price and they dont have bad reviews, snag em. :top:

Just tryin to save people the time on explaining about calling Xample and about the KDW's

Not all people look at that as a greenlight to break balls, just un-intelligent people like u:laugh:

Got back atcha:top:

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Now thats the kind of response I'm looking for, thank you:top:

Just tryin to save people the time on explaining about calling Xample and about the KDW's

Not all people look at that as a greenlight to break balls, just un-intelligent people like u:laugh:

Got back atcha:top:

Run them and let us all know how they work :top:.
Haven't heard of any X's running them. Would really like to see how they perform in the rain.

Murderface

Reaction score
Run them and let us all know how they work :top:.
Haven't heard of any X's running them. Would really like to see how they perform in the rain.

From what I've read their supposed to be GREAT in the rain

I can be the Guinee pig I guess:dontknow:

Thier also ZR "rated"

Last edited:

Xample

Reaction score
hey dont call xample that guys a dick schmoker.....lmao
i have no input on those but love my 555's bro

Murderface

Reaction score
hey dont call xample that guys a dick schmoker.....lmao
i have no input on those but love my 555's bro

Ur funny:laugh: I was just readin up on the KDW's and I didnt like what people had to say about them:thumpdown:

Well I'm gonna pull the trigger on these considering I'm getting them shipped for $615 and I can have my brother in law put em on for a small TIP

BJ I do appreciate you tryin even if u quoted me for such a low price till we figured out u only thought I wanted 2:laugh: If u could've done these Nitto Invo's for under $700 installed I wouldve been up there to see u( even though I didnt ask:rolleyez:)

shook

Reaction score
I've been running the NITTO INVO tires for almost two years now in 255/45/18 and 275/40/18. I have nothing bad to say about them, they're great tires compared to other NITTO tires I had before. These are pretty quiet, handles great on dry and just as good on wet, alot better than the Bridgestone S03 I had before, I would highly recommend the NITTO INVO.

Murderface

Reaction score
Im running the NITTO INVO tires, 255/45/18 and 275/40/18. I have nothing bad to say about them, they're great tires compared to other NITTO tires I had before. These are pretty quiet, handles great on dry and just as good on wet, alot better than the Bridgestone S03 I had before, I would highly recommend the NITTO INVO.

Thx for ur input:top: I just ordered them

XrunnIT

Reaction score
IMO i would go with the Invo's over the KDW's. I'm not too impressed with the KDW's. I like them at first, but that was going from a bald tire to a fully treaded tire.

At the drag strip my 60' times showed no difference with KDW's then the stock potenzas. In auto-x racing lateral grip was hurt slightly.

The features I do like about the KDW are the awesome tread pattern and their resistance to hydroplaning. But aside from that, not a big fan.

Go with the Invos. :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
IMO i would go with the Invo's over the KDW's. I'm not too impressed with the KDW's. I like them at first, but that was going from a bald tire to a fully treaded tire.

At the drag strip my 60' times showed no difference with KDW's then the stock potenzas. In auto-x racing lateral grip was hurt slightly.

The features I do like about the KDW are the awesome tread pattern and their resistance to hydroplaning. But aside from that, not a big fan.

Go with the Invos. :top:

I knew there were others out there that dont like the KDW's

I got the Launch Control figured out too Thx:top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I knew there were others out there that dont like the KDW's

I got the Launch Control figured out too Thx:top:

No problem man. Now you got to tweak it, and get it faster. You should be able to pull a 0-60 in the high 4 second range now. :burnout:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Vor those that don't know, Nittol Invo's have the highest average of attributes rating, as per Nittothemselves. If I remember correctly, second highest street performance, next to the NT05. High on water perf, and second on street while being very quiet. Who wouldn't want them? Good choice bro. If I were an X I'd been running them long ago.

Top Bottom