Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No more tacoma so selling all toyota parts I have

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
so I had an x-runner then I wanted a truck i could use as a truck because i pulled boats and did some construction work and rode dirt bikes in places a lowered truck was never meant to be so i got a 4x4 4 door tacoma and now I wanted to get out of the $400 a month payment and have my financed amount lowered so I now have an 05 king ranch f150 (some how i worked the dealer and stole this thing), Im not too sure how i feel about that as i have never been much of a ford (except for the newer f-250 diesels) guy but the truck is so freaking nice that im happy thus far although out of all the trucks my X was by far my favorite to just drive/cruise around...anyways enough of the story here is the goods, all prices are shipped to lower 48 states and OBO. Anywhere else get with me and we'll figure out additional shipping prices. Pictures at the very bottom.

~BSP Tinted Tails (a few slight scratches that can be buffed out see pictures)- $120

~55W HIDs hi/lo and fogs with extra wiring and bulbs - $150 Whole set now PENDING

~Passenger side skirt with cut out in RR (there has been some cuttin on it as i was gonna make it a solid piece but never got around to it see pics below) - $75

~Fujita Short Ram Air intake painted wrinkle black - $100

~Black Double Din mount - $20

~The chrome piece off a spare grill I had that I painted, but all the paint has been removed (sanded) so it can be painted what ever color you would like and it can be popped right on your own grill. -$50

~Toyota Emblem painted BSP - pay for shipping or will send with chrome piece if wanted - Pending

Like I said All prices are OBO since I havent been on here or looking at the forums for a little while now in between switching trucks and work and classes so if something is not a fair price please dont bash and let me know...also first come first served as always.

Thanks

Last edited:

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
all PM's replied and first post updated. Ill be at work until around 4 so i wont be able to reply back to any further messaged until after then

thanks

Scarface

Reaction score
Interested in the tail lights. What year tails are these?

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
nice upgrade to the King Ranch! good luck with the sale of the parts!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I am interested on the other s2k are they both the same? Why 2 lol

rexrunner

Reaction score
I'll offer 10 plus shipping on that rear body kit peice that is all meased up ;) I payed less then 80 for brand new . Any clips broken? If it doesn't sell let me kbow

triumphx

Reaction score
Have you modified the s2k anennas for our tucks yet or not? if so ill take one

arizonacatjetton

Reaction score
Would you be willing to sell the HID fogs only? What exactly are they 8K? 6K? Brand? I might be interested, thanks!

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
nice upgrade to the King Ranch! good luck with the sale of the parts!

Thanks man!

I'll offer 10 plus shipping on that rear body kit peice that is all meased up ;) I payed less then 80 for brand new . Any clips broken? If it doesn't sell let me kbow

I'm selling it really for someone who wants to fill in the exhaust cut out, if it doesnt sell i might do it in my spare time and sell it like that. It isnt all messed up i just started cutting the inside lip out but then got called on an emergency and had to quit and never got around to it again. I bought it for 100 off here a while ago when I bought it, and no, nothing on it is broken at all

Again all PM's have been replied to first post is updated and thanks for the interest

PiNkY

Reaction score
I'm interested in the OEM headlights - how much and pics? I see the pic towards the bottom just wana make sure that those are it - either way a better pic would be appreciated - dibs pending pic - CIH

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
you are like 4th or 5th in line for the head lights so if it comes to you i will take a better pic for ya, but yes its the one towards the bottom, and if you didnt know you can click it to make it larger. price is 120$ shipped like it says in the first post.

oh and first post updated once again with sold stuff and pictures deleted to clean up the thread a little. and all PM's replied

rexrunner

Reaction score
I'm also going to fill it in but that's time and time is money. Just let me know if you can't sell it. Maybe we can work something out

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
Yes you can do plenty to one of those 6.0 or 6.4 Black Maxx and DPF delete maybe?
Very true! but I got an F150 :frown: not a F2 or350, which is the motors that are in those.

I'm also going to fill it in but that's time and time is money. Just let me know if you can't sell it. Maybe we can work something out

exactly but Im not having you do it for me, so I dont think that should make the price go lower on my end because YOU want to put some time into filling the cut out. anyways I will let you know if i cant get it sold and maybe we can settle on something

Also thanks for all the Good lucks it has been working i believe:top: and as always all PM's replied (my inbox has been a mess so if i didnt reply to you just PM me again please) and first post updated

Last edited:

KX7

Reaction score
Very true! but I got an F150 :frown: not a F2 or350, which is the motors that are in those.

exactly but Im not having you do it for me, so I dont think that should make the price go lower on my end because YOU want to put some time into filling the cut out. anyways I will let you know if i cant get it sold and maybe we can settle on something

Also thanks for all the Good lucks it has been working i believe:top: and as always all PM's replied (my inbox has been a mess so if i didnt reply to you just PM me again please) and first post updated

Sorry I didnt know Ford made a KR F150 here in Hilo theres a few KR that I seen all of them were F350's and many of them come to our shop and we mod the shit outta them!

triumphx

Reaction score
I take it the s2k anennas are sold since you didnt answer my post?

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
I take it the s2k anennas are sold since you didnt answer my post?

Yes both are sold, second one though i am waiting for payment still if I dont recieve payment withint the next say 24-48 hours you are next in line, sorry about not replying your message must have gotten deleted somewhere in the mix of me trying to clean up the PM box

Top Bottom