Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No more x-runner

utixrunner

Reaction score
Like the title says I sold my x-runner this past weekend. Picked up a 2006 bmw 330xi w/ sport package and quite a few extras. Defiantly gonna be sticking around but just minus the x:laugh: For sale thread coming soon with a few left over goodies:top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
chris: sorry to hear you had to sell your x...but good to hear your still going to be hanging around in here...:biggrin: any goodies you getting rid of that i can call dibs on already...:dontknow:

utixrunner

Reaction score
Well at least you picked up a nice car.

How do you like the AWD System?

So far I love how it drives/ handles. Very smooth, but the real test for the AWD will come here in a month or two when it starts to snow.

Hitman

Reaction score
so you left AZ to go to FL and then sell your XR hmmm :hmmmm2:

well congrats on the Bimmer going up in class I see :top:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
nioce...before getting the 4runner...we was actually looking at bmws...it was an 06 (just like yours) but decided on the runner...mainly cause it was new...and had all the extra room plus the 3rd row...:top:...good choice though

hrspwr236

Reaction score
sorry to hear that, you were the first xrunner meet that i had been to so its sad to hear the news but you chose a great alternative, hope you enjoy it just as much, ill leave this for you

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Sucks you got rid off your x but, you picked up a pretty good car.... :top:

the rev

Reaction score
glad to see you traded in the XR for a much better car than mine! :biggrin:

seriously though, nice ride!

+1 for tradin' up

Spyder327

Reaction score
You still have to come back and hang out with the AZ crew again sometime man:rock:

utixrunner

Reaction score
You still have to come back and hang out with the AZ crew again sometime man:rock:

Hell ya. I should be getting some vacation time at work so as soon as I do ill be headed down there. :rock:

Top Bottom