Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nola Motorsports Park....being built

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Nola Motorsports Park....Being built
http://www.nolamotor.com/facility-features

Nola Motorsport Park
11075 Nicolle Boulevard
Avondale, LA 70094

Telephone (504) 302-4875
E-mail info@nolamotor.com

large.jpg

livinginsa

Reaction score
That is sweet. I can't wait to leak oil all over it, lol.

I wish it was in Texas.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Dude this is a fancy ass track being built. You can buy trackside villas starting at 1/3 acre ranging $175,000 -$225,000. Check out initiation fee, and annual fees. Grage area you can buy too i beleive. Road course, kart raing..etc. I highly doubt they will allow oil spillage.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
So as of last Thursday (may 12) me and a few guys I work with were sent to the Nola motorsports track to do the rough and finish grading (leveling) if the go kart track which was finished today. In obe of the pictures on the site there us a dozer that me and another operator use that has GPS installed to make sure the proper grade is cut. I still can't believe how BIG this damn place is. I heard it will be fully completed in 5 years but as parts of the project are finished then they will open up. The go kart track is suppose to be open in a few weeks. After we put the asphalt down then it has to set up for 6 weeks with no traffic at all and I assume they will set up everything else up for the track during the set up period. With all the twists and turns the go kart track will be 1.something miles long...and they go up to 45mph. Next week I will start to level off the car track which is 2.something miles long. They already have the Nissan GT-r's and mustang fr500s in and ready to go. It's a 7.8 million dollar project and I think it's awesome to be a part of it.

And there is a live web feed if anyone is interested in watching during the week.
http://www.nolamotor.com/live-webcam

And if I can remember I'll take some shots while I'm there and I talked to one of the guys in charge and he said he will take a couple shots of my truck and prolly add them to the site woot woot!!

Murderface

Reaction score
That track looks pretty killer. It looks like it's 2 road courses split by a 1/4 mile track? If they will use the whole road course do u know how long it is?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Im still waiting to get my shot on the go kart track.... :top:

Dark Storm

Reaction score
I love how the earlier post above someone wishes that it was in Texas

sigh /Facepalm

Texas is getting a mother F***ing Full F1 circuit with corners ripped off from the greatest F1 tracks around the world. but wishes he had a diffrent one lol

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Venomous_X said:
Im still waiting to get my shot on the go kart track.... :top:

Me too im gonna see if I can take a ride before it's open to the public.

ChristDenied said:
That track looks pretty killer. It looks like it's 2 road courses split by a 1/4 mile track? If they will use the whole road course do u know how long it is?

I'm nit really sure if the entire thing will be used as a single course but I'm sure it will be. I looked at the map on the site and with all the small roads that tie in together I think they can block them off and have a few races going on at the same time. I'm gonna ask them Monday cuz I wanna know now lol. If you look on the site there us a part that shows the tracks with their distance, width etc.

Last edited:

Bsw

Reaction score
Sounds like a possible future meet?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Here are some iPhone pics I took today of some of the cars you can rent.

2 Ford FR500S- There were 4 more I just didn't take pics of them since they were the same setup

b44c84f3.jpg

ce3b73ba.jpg

bde52f08.jpg

e4bfaa70.jpg

Nissan Skyline GT-R-There were 5 more but I couldn't get any pics :(

ecd56b7e.jpg

5b61f03e.jpg

68e378e5.jpg

Ferrari (dunno what kind)-There was a white Ferrari but I couldn't take the cover off for pics

6bb10309.jpg

4f869adc.jpg

And this the auto-x track that we should be finishing sunday.

eb2041e7.jpg

Toon714

Reaction score
Oh damn. I cant wait for this track to be open!
I will drive to louisana just to go to this bad ass track!

x20Runner05

Reaction score
It is badass. I know people already went for the karts and had tons of fun.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
That would be awesome to have a meet there, and run my truck once my motor is rebuilt!

x20Runner05

Reaction score
That would be awesome to have a meet there, and run my truck once my motor is rebuilt!

Check the website from the first post. I dont remember what all is going to be offered but gonna be a fun place to go when have a meet but not have the meet there unless they have room to have a meet there.

Top Bottom