Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Non metal Pace Edwards Jackrabbit Tonneau

4VsX

Reaction score
Sorry dude, I got the full metal JackRabbit. Love it! Just dont get water in the lock when its cold.
Freezes. :rolleyez: Dont know if anyone has the platic one.

BondXII

Reaction score
Does anyone have the non metal one? Ive searched and found a lot of pics of the metal jack rabbit one.

The plastic one is a few hundred cheaper. Im wondering how they look or hold up. I figure it might look good with the plastic on our beds

http://www.autoanything.com/tonneau-covers/61A1730A-1A1.aspx

I was looking at the Jack Rabbit too instead of the Full Metal Jack Rabbit to save a few. I've seen alot of people with these and they are falling apart. Granted they are old and most covers would be in the same shape. if you are going to spend this kind of money, I would save up the extra cash and go for the Full Metal Jack Rabbit. If you plan on hanging on to this for a long time, the JR will breakdown from the weather and start to fall apart and you'll have to replace it. If you get the FMJR then years later all you would have to worry about is possibly getting the metal slats re-powdercoated.:biggrin:

hiflyer

Reaction score
I had the plastic one - worked great until I closed it when it was too full. Bent and tore at one of the structural ribs...

That was the end of that one!

Top Bottom