Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nor cal bbq

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
I'll try to do both, wont be able to stay all day well atleast for the food :laugh:, cuz i gots stuff to do for the party on sunday

SooRunner

Reaction score
I'm down...but it has to be on a weekend. Please confirm time and date if this goes down.

Just picked up my xr and willing to meet!

alexxwing

Reaction score
ok sat. jan 31 11am my house its in san jose off of 680 berryessa PM me if you want an address!!!:top:

1. alex

lenie03

Reaction score
ok sat. jan 31 11am my house its in san jose off of 680 berryessa PM me if you want an address!!!:top:.

you mean 680 and Berryessa silly.

I'll be a no show Alex sorry I got cooties that day by Fresno :motz: but you kids have fun

alexxwing

Reaction score
so whos showing up so i can see how much meat to get and is any one wanting to do some work on the trucks i know talerra wants her BHLM any one else wanna do anything?

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
I'll be there for sure Alex and im sure Kev will be there also.. We'll make sure to do her BLHM and your fog light mod and if she wants her's done will do it also :top:

Sorry you cant make it lenie, wont be the same without you there to give me crap all day :laugh:

alexxwing

Reaction score
I'll be there for sure Alex and im sure Kev will be there also.. We'll make sure to do her BLHM and your fog light mod and if she wants her's done will do it also :top:

Sorry you cant make it lenie, wont be the same without you there to give me crap all day :laugh:

hey dont be selfish she gives all of us crap haha

lenie03

Reaction score
yes yes I do. and you know what? I'm really good at it too

alexxwing

Reaction score
ya you are its going to be a bit no a lot quieter with out you there haha

lenie03

Reaction score
what can i say some times I can be the life of the party, or at least the crazy blonde running around.

alexxwing

Reaction score
hahah crazy ya blond ya running around not so sure of haha

Vince77

Reaction score
Not to worry, i'll be there to give you all *****. Just don't let drink and do a BHLM.... Or drink at all.

alexxwing

Reaction score
what no drink? but it takes us 2 12packs to do it haha my lights didnt come out so bad after the 3rd time haha damn drunk peaple and moding!!!

thabayxrunner

Reaction score
i need 2 get mi fog lites done already so u can deffently count on me goin 2 b there specially BBQ baby!!!!!!!!!!! i never say no 2 tat playa u noe us mexicanz n ASADA!!!! lol

dmbfan73

Reaction score
i'm gonna try and make it, been sick for about a week which makes the moddin go slow!

alexxwing

Reaction score
sounds good guys looking forword to meeting all of the new guys!

Top Bottom