Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nor cal crew

alexxwing

Reaction score
hey guys thinking of another meet any ideas maybe jello shots at bretts or drive down old sac. at kevs maybe another mt hamelton drive at my house or drunk fest were ever............

alexxwing

Reaction score
what the heck guys 20 views and no comments what happend to the old 10 views for every comment rule ~!

riceluver

Reaction score
newbie here, willing to join in on the fun.. ill keep checking for updates =)

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Haha aweee Alex... I don't think people are ready to accept you as the new Britt... Lmao

lenie03

Reaction score
Haha yeah alex will never replace you love. I'm down for a meet later this month. Like the 23rd or the 30th (maybe a hollows eve meet/party?) . I'm super busy the next few weeks with texfest and life going down. As far as a place I don't really care where it's at.

lenie03

Reaction score
Well the ones closest to u (Reno) would be me or kev. So with that said my new vote would be with the old sac/kev's if he is cool with that or I can host another one too.

415XR

Reaction score
well alittle off subject but if any of the norcal crew is interested ive got a few of the mods off of my truck for sale. so if any of you are interested in anything i could bring parts to the next meet.

415XR

Reaction score
well honestly i gotta look to see if i can find a few replacement parts 4 it. the front end got pushed in so

i couldnt get the crank pully or the idler pullys off and the low temp radiator was crushed:thumpdown: ill keep

you updated. currently ive got 2 other peeople ahead of you inline 4 the blower

SooRunner

Reaction score
well alittle off subject but if any of the norcal crew is interested ive got a few of the mods off of my truck for sale. so if any of you are interested in anything i could bring parts to the next meet.

What kind of parts do you have up for sale?

Weasle

Reaction score
Depending on day/time I can make it...I vote a sac meet

X_Less

Reaction score
I might not be able to make it depending on the day...

I'm organizing a fundraiser car show for the families of four teens that passed away in a car accident September 18th... I'm still waiting to hear back from the school on what day they can let me use the parking lot.

I'll keep XRU updated on my availability aswell as the car show itself.

http://www.tracypress.com/view/full...e--for-Tracy-teens?instance=home_news_bullets

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
I be down.. I'll see if i can talk a redhead into coming also if she's not busy

Vince77

Reaction score
We can do it at my place, that's cool with me.

I know a good spot for a cruise, then maybe a BBQ back my place. There's also a car museum near by.

alexxwing

Reaction score
theres always a car museum by your house lol hey what about that other place we were talking about

Top Bottom