Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nor-Cal Meet Napa, 8-Oct-2011

alexxwing

Reaction score
i wanna do my fogs if brett you would let me use some of that bsp paint??? dont want to paint them just black since my head lights are bsp i think it would look off

lenie03

Reaction score
And I'm sure I can find something to fix or add to my truck. Maybe it'd be a good time to install last years x-mas present? Or I could finish my fiberglass piece for the dash?

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
And I'm sure I can find something to fix or add to my truck. Maybe it'd be a good time to install last years x-mas present? Or I could finish my fiberglass piece for the dash?

Yeah.. its about time you put that thing on, just one less box on your floor :laugh:

i wanna do my fogs if brett you would let me use some of that bsp paint??? dont want to paint them just black since my head lights are bsp i think it would look off

I think ive still got some left.

Last edited:

alexxwing

Reaction score
whats in the box? and your fiber glassing stuff? hmm i missed the new mod list i guesss

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
whats in the box? and your fiber glassing stuff? hmm i missed the new mod list i guesss

The killer glass upper rad hose i got her for christmas last year thats been sitting in the box on her bedroom floor since then :laugh:

And i do have some of that BSP paint left lenie found it last night so if you wanna do your fogs we can :top:make sure to bring a dremel with you to cut the case's..

elynor_v

Reaction score
1. BSP 05 X-Runner.. Brett
2. Vince77... Me...
3. Tanaka - Richard
4. Lenie
5. this guy.. alex
6. elynor_v

X_Less

Reaction score
Hmm.... I'll be running around california, nevada and arizona the first week of august looking for my future x... I might be down if I do and don't have my X then... Depending on work. My schedule has been all over the freaking place.

alexxwing

Reaction score
thats right i remember you getting her that man its been a wile haha and ya ill find a dremal to cut it up

SooRunner

Reaction score
I hope nothing comes up for me...as for now count me in! :hmmmm2:

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
1. BSP 05 X-Runner.. Brett
2. Vince77... Me...
3. Tanaka - Richard
4. Lenie
5. this guy.. alex
6. elynor_v

Look forward to meeting you elynor.

Hmm.... I'll be running around california, nevada and arizona the first week of august looking for my future x... I might be down if I do and don't have my X then... Depending on work. My schedule has been all over the freaking place.

Didnt know you were looking for one.. They had 2 at the stealership here one was a 2011 BRM and the other was an 08 RR

I hope nothing comes up for me...as for now count me in! :hmmmm2:

Hope you can make it ben..Havent seen you since the halloween party at kevs

X_Less

Reaction score
Didnt know you were looking for one.. They had 2 at the stealership here one was a 2011 BRM and the other was an 08 RR

Continue to keep your eyes out for me... My budget is $17K with under 80K miles and at a dealership. Color doesn't matter...

But yea... I've been looking for a while, I sold the BMW a few weeks ago and i've just been adding up to my DP since. I even went as far as doing all the paper work to buy a 07 RR out here in Tracy for $13K but my bank said "oh we can approve you up to $16K with your $1500 down (I has more now)... But not on this one since it has over 100K miles"... I was quite sad but at least I know my limitations now.

Soon (if their still for sale), were going to go look at a 05 RR with 60K miles for $17K (Better be able to talk them down)... and a 07 RR with 46K miles for $17K.

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
Continue to keep your eyes out for me... My budget is $17K with under 80K miles and at a dealership. Color doesn't matter...

But yea... I've been looking for a while, I sold the BMW a few weeks ago and i've just been adding up to my DP since. I even went as far as doing all the paper work to buy a 07 RR out here in Tracy for $13K but my bank said "oh we can approve you up to $16K with your $1500 down (I has more now)... But not on this one since it has over 100K miles"... I was quite sad but at least I know my limitations now.

Soon (if their still for sale), were going to go look at a 05 RR with 60K miles for $17K (Better be able to talk them down)... and a 07 RR with 46K miles for $17K.

Nice.. i also think i saw one at fairfield toyota i think it was a rr, i'll check it out tuesday when i head over that way for work.

Yeah when u get it we'll have to have another meet so we can all mod the shit out of it :laugh:

Tanaka

Reaction score
i want to do the bhlm...but dont have any modding skills to offer :(

i only have bow hunting skills. lol

Btw...ordered XRU decals...im hoping to have my truck fixed before the meet so i can take some sexy pics representing the forum!

Last edited:

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
:laugh:.. I think thats the truck ive seen, the ford stealership is next to ff toyota

Sounds good... Although I should actually have an X-Runner by the first week of October (unless i can't find one)

There is this one in fairfield that i'm eyeing.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...pe=b&num_records=25&cardist=46&standard=false

Im sure we can help you out, we've done a few of them :top:

i want to do the bhlm...but dont have any modding skills to offer :(

i only have bow hunting skills. lol

Btw...ordered XRU decals...im hoping to have my truck fixed before the meet so i can take some sexy pics representing the forum!

alexxwing

Reaction score
ahhh make oct come already im ichy for a meet!! plus i need to role with trucks that can keep up!

Vince77

Reaction score
ahhh make oct come already im ichy for a meet!! plus i need to role with trucks that can keep up!

I think the iching is from a chic you met at the bar. :laugh: But, I looking forward to it myself.

Look forward to meeting you elynor.

Hope you can make it ben..Havent seen you since the halloween party at kevs

Ditto. Oh yeah, the Halloween party... Good times... :laugh:

Last edited:

Poppel09

Reaction score
i might come up im all stocked out right now but im sure ill have some stuff done by then

alexxwing

Reaction score
hey we were all stock at one point and for those of you around my hood "san jose" if you wanna meet up some place and drive up sat. so you dont get lost let me know

ohh and kevin is there another halloween party this year?

Vince77

Reaction score
I doubt we'll be throwing one this year. But you never know.

Top Bottom